rebuild clutch mc

Jonan1647545505

i just got back from DC and have started finishing up my shadow. after going through the boxes of parts i found all the clutch parts that i need. i have 4 or 5 lines and 2 mc. one mc is shot the other operates smoothly and is very clean in side with no corrosion. so....

i need to rebuild my clutch master cyl on my 83 honda vt750. the rubber boot on the plunger is about gone. are there any tricks or suggestions to make this go easier?

i checked out ebay, rebuild kits a plenty, useable used parts were scarce and didnt look great.

also i have a few clutch lines, some are trash and one or two look great. is there anything that i can use to rinse/clean out the line that wont react with brake fluid?

after the clutch is hooked up i can finish the drive train and put the gas tank on and ride!

make sure you get new washers for the lines, clean the master cylinder with parts cleaner.. and i would just flush the lines with brake fluid... maybe fill the line then use air to blow it out through.