I need a battery.

GSXRAntwon

Is your current battery under warrenty? Is your car under its factory warrenty? A dealer should replace for free or prorate a new one under either of these conditions

Warranty is out by 2 months, but not by mileage on car. The battery does not have a seperate warranty. GM wants $139 for a new one with trade for my old one. And Interstate wants $149 for an Optima with more CCA.

Anyonw work at a battery place or get me a good price?

Antwon, overheard someone yesterday mention the battery in your vette was giving you fits. Heck i had a spare optima battery with me. I also need a core battery, but can sell you one of the ones i currently have in stock for 130.00, send me a pm if your interested.. BTW im a interstate battery dealer

Mike

Antwon, overheard someone yesterday mention the battery in your vette was giving you fits. Heck i had a spare optima battery with me. I also need a core battery, but can sell you one of the ones i currently have in stock for 130.00, send me a pm if your interested.. BTW im a interstate battery dealer

Mike

Do you have the spare optima battery you had with you yesterday for sale ?

I have not posted it for sale, but do keep at least 1 Red top in stock.

this battery carries a full warrantee. and has less then 1 hour use on it, hence how i can offer a full warrantee on the battery.

Mike

I have not posted it for sale, but do keep at least 1 Red top in stock.

this battery carries a full warrantee. and has less then 1 hour use on it, hence how i can offer a full warrantee on the battery.

Mike

So how much would you like for it sir? $130?

i just paid 149.99 - my big 20% discount at advance for mine. and you can get the discount at almost any parts store if you buy enough stuff and just talk and be kool to them.

is that for a red top i paid 105 for my red top with auto zone employee discount. i never worked there just had a friend who did. have prices gone up that much?

Rob, my cost threw interstate last time i bought any was 112.00 plus a 10.00 core, if i didnt have a battery to give for a core charge.. Don't quite understand why they would want a core (wet stlye) battery for a Dry cell??