So.....................

Reed44

I am sure most of you guys remember my 04 Mustang GT I had. Well today Mike Ward Racing called me asking for my permission to realease the information on what Mike did to the car because the guy who bought it TOTALED a WEEK after he bought it. This was back in Nov. when I traded it in for the Evo. I said yes and asked them to give the guy my number so I can talk to him. I cant believe this happened. I think about that car atleast 6 times a day. It was the worst decision to get rid of it. I absolutley regret getting rid of that car. Wow, now I have to live with the fact that it is sitting in an inpoud lot all F'd up. Ok, I feel a little better, just had to vent some but still highly upset.

Was it a black Mustang w/ a Cobra front bumper? I think I remember your sig on here back when you had it, and yeah if that's the one, it looked really nice.

what was done to the car that was so super secret?

Yeah I didn't really understand that part of the story either

Ive thought about trading my 01 Gt in on a Evo or STI but talked my self out of it. Now im thinking Corvette or a 03/04 Cobra... Im shure Ill be happy with one of those two.

What to buy my 01?

If you want to go the Cobra route, dont. Just upgrade your GT, get an aluminum long block/turbo combo, you'll be happier. I wish i had kept my 99' GT, i would have saved a bit more cash, and been alot faster.

You are correct...I don't think anything was super secret...However, out of respect for our customers, we don't give out any information about our customers cars unless we have thier permission first. Then we have to kill you!

Mike

Um. No? Who are you? And more importantly what was done to the car that was so super secret?

"Fastest Stock Bottom End Colorado in Columbus"

You sure about that?

Huge joke, just joining the "fastest stock bottomend thing" here on CR ;)

just2sweet- yes it was the red one with the cobra front. I keep it extremely clean. I miss that car so much.

01 STANG- i would like to but cant afford it right now. How much do you want anyway though? I have a kid on the way so money is tight.

droptop-What are you talking about? Nothing was super secrect. The new owner wanted the information on what was done to the car so he could turn it in to insurance to get more money to buy it back and rebuild it. Mike ward racing needed my permission to release it.

You are correct...I don't think anything was super secret...However, out of respect for our customers, we don't give out any information about our customers cars unless we have thier permission first. Then we have to kill you!

Mike

I appreciate it Mike. Everything about your business is great, I always recomend people to go there. Just sucks that I had to hear the news the way I did. Do you know if Nikki gave him my number? There will be another mustang one day.

• Upvote 1

01 STANG- i would like to but cant afford it right now. How much do you want anyway though? I have a kid on the way so money is tight.

I was kidding, lol sorry if I got your hopes up... I am still a little Negative in it.