anyone got one of those cheap-o glue on twist of dent pullers?

evan9381

the ones they used to advertise late at night? use hot glue, let sit, put bridge on and twist key until it pops out? i had one a while ago, sucked on small dents, larger ones it didnt make it perfect, but it didnt look like a huge dent anymore

beater that im getting tomorrow has a few dents on it...if i can get them out, cool, if not, oh well...its a gas saver, and not something i would even poke fun at the though of spending more than 20$ to make it look better

if you got one you wanna get rid of, let me know. ill probably need a stick of the supplied glue with it

like this. http://cgi.ebay.com/Pops-A-Dent-Car-Ding-Dent-Repair-Free-Shipping_W0QQitemZ250244081723QQihZ015QQcategoryZ50379QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

figured id check here before i go order on ebay

if youre talking about from oct 06, its not gonna help. it says to wait "5 minutes" before pulling it out, but really, it has to sit for like 20-30 minutes or it doesnt grab the metal and just pulls off. plus, it sucks on small dents (like hail)...itll bring them up a little, but youll still see it, and sometimes, youll get a reverse dent

im just looking to get a couple big dents down to small dents