lasers are fun!

Spidey2721

I was working out in the garage on one of my lasers for my dj lighting. Finally got it all back togther and was testing it out in the garage. Looked great. Then the idea hit me... its 3am. Out in the country its pitch black out. So I grabbed a extension cord and took it outside. It shot across the back yard, across the pond, and using the tress behind the pond as a back drop it was able to do its designs in full on em. Bright as hell too. I just wish it was really really foggy. The fish in the pond would jump at the light when it would dip low enough to hit the pond. Its only a 4.9mw too. There is a new company making 100mw lasers. My dealer is getting some in soon. Cant wait to check them out.

While I was on tower guard in Iraq I had a laser pointer and night vision goggles. Now that's cool. (green beam shining for over a mile)

Sorry man but the laser pointer an night vision FTW!!

But ur stuffs cool too lol what type of events do u put on?

Sorry man but the laser pointer an night vision FTW!!

But ur stuffs cool too lol what type of events do u put on?

yea the military guys have all the fun. I dj weekly fri, sat for a club here. check out x-laser.com for some of the other high mw dj lasers that i was talking about.