Finally over $4 a gallon....WTF!!!

smokin5s

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 cents in 6 hours just seems very extreme.... At what point does the gov step in?

When most lower end companies lose workers because they cant even afford gas to GET to fucking work.

It really doesnt have a HUGE impact on me personally.. but I can tell you this.. if it gets up to about $5 a gallon Ill be trading my car in on a 4 cycl Hyrib of some sort.. AND cut out weekend adventures. Shits just not worth it anymore.

If we are spending that much damn money fighting in Iraq, we might as well just take that f@cking counrty over and TAKE the oil. Who's with me!!!

the man does have a point... if our military is controling the country anyways, why can't we control gas prices? Oh ya, because why would the Gov stop a cash cow for them as well?

a co-worker and I were talking today, the prices not only effect the cost for us to get to and from places, but the costs of all products in general.... it's a nasty downward spiral that we need to nip in the bud now.

the man does have a point... if our military is controling the country anyways, why can't we control gas prices? Oh ya, because why would the Gov stop a cash cow for them as well?

a co-worker and I were talking today, the prices not only effect the cost for us to get to and from places, but the costs of all products in general.... it's a nasty downward spiral that we need to nip in the bud now.

but you want them to step in and control it?

basic economics supply and demand that is it.... They have it, we dont. We will pay w/e they charge. If we stop using gas the prices goes down. Its very basic.

but you want them to step in and control it?

basic economics supply and demand that is it.... They have it, we dont. We will pay w/e they charge. If we stop using gas the prices goes down. Its very basic.

show me a vialble alternative and I will use it.