03 Azzure Blue Mach 1 CHEAP!!!!

coryscobra

The car threw a rod threw the block on the dyno. The car with a shortblock would be completely DONE and ready to go. The car is extremely clean. It sounded great. It has 58K on it. I really hate to do this but I dont have anymore money for the car budget so the car needs to go. Asking $12K or make offer.....dont be afraid to make an offer but please be reasonable.

Mods below:

Aviator Fuel Pump

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel

Centerforce DF Clutch

Pro 5.0 shifter

15% tinted windows

4:10 gears

MAC Ceramic coated Longtubes with O/R x-pipe

MAC flow path mufflers

Micket Thompson DR's 275's

JLT CAI

NX 150 shot

SCT Tune

Promotion Built Tranny with 26 spline input shaft

C2 Guages

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hal
what does a 03/04 cobra short block go for?

Probably around $1200.

Sorry to see this, bump for what was a good running car.

Edit: If you decide to keep it, I can definitely help put it back together cheap.

Guest Hal
Thanks guys.....I love this car I am just drained.

Just let it sit for a bit man. Cars can get really annoying, but, let the emotions leave and it gets better.

Just let it sit for a bit man. Cars can get really annoying, but, let the emotions leave and it gets better.

Yeah thats what everyone is saying....Preston told me to do that also. I already have a few kids offering me some shorblocks down south that I know pretty well (one of them is a teskid!!!) for dirt cheap. They know I love this car.

Guest Hal
Put something other then a modular in it.

Why do that? A Cobra shortblock will net him the ability to spray 300. That car would be incredible. I would love to have a hand in putting together a big spray car, I have some interesting ideas for doing it.

Cory I would just put the car away for a bit and let it sit. Then once you feel the need to fix it then bring it back out and fix it. Honestly if you are not planning on getting another car to replace it right away, you will miss it, ask me how I know. Anyways I do not know to much about fords motors but I will offer my help if you need any, I also have a trailor that I can trailor it for you locally if you need. I wouldnt sell it just yet.