Must Have Toy

87GT

im gonna put it on my bumper and like, ACTUALLY WATCH MYSELF DRIVE! it'll be just like driving!

lol

That shit would be cool. I always wanted something like that on a little R/C submarine, too. Or.. maybe for my penis. Hey, may work for both! :D

I've done this with r/c cars and it's a bitch to drive via the camera. I spent $30 on my camera setup and it's picture was as good as this $550 one. I'm sure the $550 one has much better range than my $30 camera.

Some of those planes were UP there. I would think that flying one of those planes would be much easier with the goggles on. :cool:

Ya it is mostly for rc planes and helicopters. I wonder if you could waterproof the camera and strap it to one of those RC plane/boat things. I always wanted to buy one of those. Anyone know what they are called? It speeds crazy on the water like a speed boat then it can take off like a plane and fly.

Ya it is mostly for rc planes and helicopters. I wonder if you could waterproof the camera and strap it to one of those RC plane/boat things. I always wanted to buy one of those. Anyone know what they are called? It speeds crazy on the water like a speed boat then it can take off like a plane and fly.

Oh man... Let me think. I'll go see if I still have the links. A buddy and I wanted to get a couple 2 yrs ago, but they were still in development. I'll pop back in here if I can find it.

The cheapest one is the Air Hogs Storm Launcher.

http://www.airhogs.com/

"I'd so eat this up for an RC race car, and when I've finally grown tired of first-person view from my toys, I'll send a home-made SCUD missile to my neighbor's window, and I can watch the eerie gawk of terror."

Bwahahahahahahaha!

"I'm going to strap that on an R/C helicopter along with a remotely controlled bb gun. I will call it Squirrel Hunter and all the neighborhood cats will learn to fear it."

Ya killing me! ahahahahahaha!

"I thought i could use it to get a squirrel's eye view

now i just need to find an army of mutated neo-squirrels, complete with alpha male, to clean the homeless out of golden gate park"

Comedy gold here!

"I am so putting this on my dog and letting him loose in the ladies' locker room."