Scam artist email. MUCH LOL'ING goin on here

Sam1647545489

Copied from another forum where a guy receives an email and decides to fuck with the scammer..

Originally Posted by scammer

HOME OFFICE: 28 TANFIELD ROAD,

CROYDON.LONDON Customer Service

Heineken Intl Promotions

Please contact Mr. Gary Williams of Frontier Forwarding Services with this

Email: dispatch_frontiercourier@yahoo.co.uk

He would be responsible for sending the original documents and funds to you. This documents and funds will be couriered to you as soon as you adhere to all instructions, from the courier department. These documents will be forwarded to the Promo headquarters for final payment of your prize money. Please oblige to follow their instructions so the document can get to your present address on time. Do ensure to file your claims to them with the following details below:

CLAIMS PROCESSING FORM

1: FULL NAMES

2: ADDRESS

3: SEX

4: AGE

5: MARITAL STATUS

6: OCCUPATION

7: MOBILE NUMBER

8: HOME NUMBER

9: OFFICE NUMBER

10. COUNTRY, CITY

A copy of your verification particulars and scanned copies of driver's license or any form of national identity. Endeavour to make your winnings confidential during the process of the transfer of your winnings.

You can call Mr. Gary Williams

Email: dispatch_frontiercourier@yahoo.co.uk

TEL: +44 703 194 7395

Thanks for your understanding.

Mr. Nicole Damian

Originally Posted by boss

I am so happy. Please send my winnings soon.

Best Regards.

Hambo Nesome

1. Full Names: Hambo Nesome

2. Address: 7660 Beverly Blvd

3. Age: 37

4. Sex:

5. Marital Status: Single

6. Occupation:Taxi Driver

7. Phone numbers: 323.965.5516

8. Fax number: 323.965.5520

9. Country: USA

http://uploader.ws/upload/200805/Drivers_License.jpg

FRONTIER FORWARDING SERVICES LTD.

Unit 6, Marino Way,

Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate

Finchampstead

Berkshire

RG40 4RF

15th April 2008

Dear Hambo Nesome,

Thanks for your quick response about your funds Delivery, with response to your mail, Please be informed that your funds is ready for DISBURSEMENT. The name in our list of shipment is (Hambo Nesome) one of the Promo Winner. A description of your package have been stated Below.

DESCRIPTION OF PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED

Your Order number is OBC55617

Description of parcel to be delivered:

An original certificate of weight :-------------0.15kg

Bonded draft of weight :-------------0.17kg

Total weight of parcel :-------------0.32kg

Colour of Parcel :-------------Brown.

"Frontier Forwarding Services" is a registered and copyright trade marks of :- Frontier Trans International Ltd".

================================================== ================

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the delivery of your prize to you.

Choose from option A, B & C below which is more convenience for you

A. Gold Class Delivery: in 48hours

MailingGBP £220.00 00.00InsuranceGBP £150.0000.00Vat (+)GBP £140.0000.00TOTALGBP £510.0000.00

B. Classic Class Delivery: in 72hours

MailingGBP £210.00 00.00InsuranceGBP £120.0000.00Vat (+)GBP £100.0000.00TOTALGBP £430.0000.00

C. Normal Class Delivery: in 5 Days

MailingGBP £110.00 00.00InsuranceGBP £100.0000.00Vat (+)GBP £90.0000.00TOTALGBP £300.0000.00

OPTION 2: The cost of COT (commission of transfer) being charged by our transferring bank, which is (£625.00) of the cash being transferred will be paid by winner.

Please be informed that the charges of delivering Must be paid as stated by the British Law and Our Courier's Entity before we can commence with the delivery of your winning Cheque.

We will direct you on how to pay the charges of delivery as soon as you have choose one from the above option.

We have verify your valid contact address and Please kindly send to us the attach copy of your International passport or any available ID card for proof of identity and proper verification. Be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly 7 days. If you don't claim your prize After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and your parcel will be returned to the lottery board and reused in the next edition of the draw.

Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is been remitted to you. This means that the said charges can not be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before the delivery of your winnings can commence.

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National Promo Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winnings and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

NOTE: CHARGES CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS.

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon.

BEST REGARDS

Mr. Gary Williams

Dispatch Officer

FRONTIER FORWARDING COURIER SERVICE LTD.

Dear Mr. Williams,

I have elected to use your Gold Class Delivery method. I am eager to pay the delivery fee, but I don't know how to send the money. Do you want me to send by mail or wire the funds? How much is £625.00 in US dollars? Please reply soon, I don't want to pass the seven day deadline.

Hambo Nesome

Dear Hambo Nesome,

In your previous mail you indicated that you preferred the Gold Class delivery option, which cost a total of £625.00, which is equivalent to $1,244.50

You are to immediately make the payment of the total sum which you have chosen to the below account officer via Western Union Money Transfer with the below details:

Name: Darrel Hendricks

Address: Unit 6, Marino Way,

London, United Kingdom

RG40 4RF.

Once this is done please send the following information to us:

1: Sender Name (the first and last name of sender)

2: Sender House Address

3: MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)

4: Amount Sent

5:A Scanned copy of payment slip.

As soon as the above account officer confirms your payment we shall have your winnings dispatch. I advice you make the payment as soon as possible so as to enable us deliver your winnings to you as soon as possible.

You are to ensure that you send the payment details to us via this email as soon as you make the payment. Also you are to make the payment as soon as possible.

For further information please call the number below

Congratulations.

BEST REGARDS

Mr. Gary Williams

Dispatch Officer

Mr. Williams,

$1,244.50 is more than I have on hand. I will have to borrow some of the funds from friends and relatives. I can sell a golden trophy that I won setting a national record in sports competition. Is it possible to extend the 7 day deadline? It will probably take several days to gather the money.

Hambo Nesome

Dear Hambo Nesome,

How are you?

In response to your email, I would like to inform you that it will not be possible for us to have the deadline extended, this is due to the fact that it is against the laws of our company.

Due to the above reason, I would like to know how much you have on hand at the moment. This will enable me know in what way i can be of help to you. If the amount you have on hand is reasonable i will then know what step of action to take.

Do have a nice day, as i await your email.

BEST REGARDS

Mr. Gary Williams

Dispatch Officer

Mr. Williams,

Please be very patient. I have pawned my sports trophy and I have approached several relatives for assistance. I leased my pet dog to a cosmetic testing agency. I have also agreed to participate in a clinical drug trial that should compensate me well enough to meet the cost of your delivery. I hope to receive the payment from the clinic before the end of your deadline. The clinic has warned me not to make critical life decisions while under the influence of this new psychoactive drug, however I hope to complete our business before the side-effects occur.

I now have $149.00, but I expect to have the full amount tomorrow when I receive payment from the clinic as I begin the test program.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Hambo

Dear Hambo Nesome,

Haven gone through your email, I have made all neccessary arrangements for the dispatch of your winnings.

As soon as you are able to raise the total sum tomorrow, do make the payment and have the neccessary information sent to me via email so as to enable me dispatch your winnings.

You are to make payment to our account officer via western Union Money Transfer using the account officers details which was sent to you by me in my previous email.

Finally, do send me an email tomorrow to update me on the latest development.

Do have a nice weekend, as i hope to hear from you soon.

BEST REGARDS

Mr. Gary Williams

Dispatch Officer

Mr. Williams,

I began to participate in the drug testing clinical trial today. However, I received no payment. I was told to expect a check on Monday when their accountant returns to work. I have agreed to work more hours at the taxi company. Also I have to go to the clinic three times a day to get hypodermic injections of the drug they are testing. I hope that I will still have the time to go to the library to read your email. Sometimes I have to wait a long time to have my turn at a computer.

My uncle said he might loan me the full amount if I let him read your email. Should I let him read it?

Please Mr. Williams be very patient. I am trying very hard to get the money to you. I worry that I will not meet your deadline. I need the cash prize so badly.

Sincerely,

Hambo

Dear Hambo Nesome,

How are you?

Considering the fact that most offices do not operate on weekends, the management of this company has decided to extend the claims deadline of your winnings to the 23rd of April 2008, that is next wednesday. This is due to the fact that you have made more than enough effort to raise the funds for the delivery of your winnings.

As for your uncle, who said he might loan you the money to make the payment after reading my email.

I would advice you not to allow him or any other person read my emai, this is because it is against the promo company's laws. This is due to that fact that your uncle might get my email address and send me a mail that he is the one that won the amount and that he has changed his email and should no longer be contact via your email. This is referred to as double claims. Once such an act is noticed by me or any other staff of this company, your winnings will be cancelled.

Considering the effort you have made i will not want your winnings cancelled.

If you uncle truely loves you he will loan you the money without asking you questions.

I would like you to send me an email on monday to update me on the development. Your winnings will be sent to you as soon as you as you make the payment.

Do have a lovely day, as i hope to hear from you soon.

BEST REGARDS

Mr. Gary Williams

Dispatch Officer

Dear Mr. Williams,

I have distressing news. If only you had extended the deadline Friday, things might not be so bad. With the approaching deadline I felt I had no choice but to show my uncle your email. On Saturday I drove my uncle to the library. In privacy, I printed a single page of your correspondence. I had the foresight to shield critical info. I used scissors to trim out the photo and your message. I showed my uncle your message. I was certain that he would be happy for my good fortune. Instead, he laughed and called you a lying, cheating bastard. I know I did the wrong thing, but when my uncle openly defamed you I could not control myself. I hit my uncle in the face. I was warned against the side-effect of emotional outbursts at the clinic. I ordinarily would never behave so violently.

Now everything has turned upside down. My uncle filed battery charges against me and I was arrested. The library demands that I replace the furniture, computers and bloody carpet. Now I have no transportation because the taxi I drove is owned by my uncles company. My uncle says I must pay the medical costs of sewing up his lip and repairing his broken nose. Also, I was told by the clinic Director that I would not be paid until the close of testing. He said many people drop out of the program because of the side-effects and full compensation is only paid to those that complete entirely.

I will have to give all of my savings to the library or they will ban me and I will have no way to communicate with you. At least there is some good news - you graciously extended the deadline. In addition, I got a part-time job at the train station cleaning toilets. The work schedule is perfect. I have time to clean all fifty toilets before I have to walk to the clinic. I can walk back to the train station before the toilets need cleaning again. It is only a one hour walk if I take a short-cut across Federal property.

I will have over $5,000 in two weeks at the conclusion of the drug trial. I realize that this will not meet your deadline. Is there some way that the deadline could be extended again? If I wired a hirer transport fee in two weeks would that help? I am prepared to share a substantial portion of my winnings with you Mr. Williams. Is that is permitted? Please do not disqualify me. My life is in complete disarray and I desperately need my winnings to regain my footing.

Hambo

Dear Hambo Nesome,

In your email you stated that you had a problem with your uncle on saturday in regards to your winning in our just concluded promo draws.

Mr. Hambo, i remember clearly that in my previous mail, i instructed you not to allow anybody go through my email for your own good, i instructed you not to have it shown to anybody because i know most people will not be happy that you are Five hundred thousand pounds richer than them and due to jealousy they would try their best to make sure that you loose your winnings. But you did not see it that way instead you trusted your uncle so much that you had to allow him go through my email.

With his response i am sure you now know that he is against you. Moreover you stated that you uncle own the transport company were you work. I tell you he does not want you to claim your winning because he knows you will be richer that him, and will no longer work for him after you have received your winnings.

Considering what you have gone through because of your uncle, i advice you do not allow any other person read my email, if possible do not inform any other person that you won any amount until we have delivered your winnings to you before they plan to kill you.

As for the things you have distroyed, i believe that you have already paid for them, because you stated that you will have to give them you life savings.

You have a life savings, why didn't you use part of it to claim your winnings that you have to allow your uncle insult such a respectable man like me? I am ready angry because i had to be insulted for trying to help you.

Due to the inconveniences which your prize claims process have cursed you, the management of this company has decided to extend your prize claims process to next week friday (2nd may 2008), if by this date you do not claim your winnings, we shall have your winnings disqualified.

Finally, i am a friend who is trying to assist you, i do not need you to share your winnings with me, all you have to do is as soon as you have the money make the payment to our account officer and your winnings will be delivered to you.

I am indeed sorry for the inconveniences the prize claims process of your winnings has cursed you.

Do have a nice day, as i hope to hear from you soon.

BEST REGARDS

Mr. Gary Williams

Dispatch Officer

FRONTIER FORWARDING COURIER SERVICE LTD

Dear Mr. Williams,

Please don't be angry. I realize that I should not have involved my uncle. All of my bad luck started after I showed him your email. I know that if I want good luck to return I must keep my good fortune to myself. After I receive my winnings I will show everyone, especially my uncle.

Thank you for allowing me more time to gather the courier fee.

God bless you,

Hambo Nesome

p.s. For good luck, I asked the libraian to scan a photo of me at happier times. Yet soon I will be the happiest of my life.

http://uploader.ws/upload/200805/Nesomes_Taxi_Service.jpg

Dear Mr. Williams,

Please don't be angry. I promise not to tell anyone else about my good fortune. I think that it is bad luck if anyone else knows about it.

I cannot view your mail on Sundays because the library is closed. With the pressing deadline I had no choice but involve my uncle. You could have, of course, extended the deadline on Friday and I would still have a good job, a car to drive and the love of family. Now, I have lost all. Tomorrow I go to municipal court to learn the amount of fine for assaulting my uncle. It will probably be several hundred dollars.

My life is dreadful. Sometimes I think I should kill myself. I used to have a job working in the elevated position of taxi driver, now I get on my knees to scrub over 150 toilets a day. My brothers and sisters are so embarrassed by my new job that they won't speak to me. I spend hours walking from my apartment to work and to the library and clinic. I have even asked the Station Master if I can sleep in the men's toilet because I shall soon vacate my apartment. I am trying to save every penny to meet your deadline. I will try with all the strength God gave me to pay the courier fee. I desperately need my winnings just to have a reason to live.

Last night I wept as I scrubbed toilets. It was a very sad day. I visited the cosmetic testing facility that leased my loveable little puppy "Tupak". I asked if I could see him, as I wanted so badly to hug my puppy and pat his little head. I was heartbroken to learn that I was not allowed to see him. They did give me several photos however. I began to cry immediately when I saw the images. They shaved my little puppy and painted him from head to toe with "passionate rose" lipstick. I cried all the way to the train station.

Hambo

Dear Hambo Nesome,

It is indeed a very good thing that you have realised your mistake and have learnt your lesson.

Your good luck hasn't passed you by yet, all you need to do is to look for a way to raise the money and make the payment before the deadline expires.

You are also to keep me informed on every development.

Do have a nice day and i wish you best of luck.

BEST REGARDS

Mr. Gary Williams

Quote:

Dear Hambo,

How are you today?

I would like to remind you that the deadline for the payment of the courier fees by you is fast approaching, this friday to be precised. As such i would like you to update me on the development.

Do have a nice day as i hope to hear from you soon.

Gary,

Can I call you Gary? you greed piece of shit. Al you care about is wringinn every laspenny out of poor bastard like me.. You think you ar some important official, telling people what they should do and you aint shit.. You are a dumass cracker. How did youget that job anyway.. by giveing really good blojobs! Ha And when I read you email and see al that shitty grammar and realy fup duck spelling I kno that you didn't go to scool like me. So Im better than yiu.. say heelo to your wife for me.. O I forgot goats cant talk. That probly don't keep her out of your bed. Haa

Dear Mr. Williams,

Please forgive my offensive behavior in the previous reply. It is the side-effect of the drugs I have been taking. It causes me to have emotional outbursts and say things that normally would not say. Please do not forsake me. I am certain that you have never engaged in homosexuality or bestiality. I have complete respect for you. I beg that that you forgive my hateful words. I have regained my composure and ready to present an update.

I can do nothing to bring back my good luck. I have spent six days in custody of the Los Angeles Department of Homeland Security office. I saw the warning sign but I climbed the fence anyway; I had to get to the clinic and work on time. If I walk around the DHS compound it adds 4 miles to my route and I have to run both ways to make to the clinic and back to the train station on time. So every day I cut across DHS property. I only had to climb two fences and run for two minutes to get across a narrow portion of the compound and there were no people or buildings nearby. I did it many times in daylight and dark. Last Tuesday, I guess someone saw me leaving the compound, so they began to chase me. I ran for many miles before they caught me. I almost got away except their dogs finally caught me and bit my legs. I was so scared. When the officers got to me they beat me and stood on my head with their knees. Then they took everything from my pockets and put me in a car. They took me to their building and put me in a dark room and sprayed me with water. They said I smelled like shit. They said that they had to wash the stink off of me. They laughed at my wounds from the dog bites. They said I probably didn't win any trophies racing dogs. Then I was taken to a room and had my hands and feet locked to a table. Four officers told me that they knew what I was doing. They said that I was working for terrorists that were smuggling explosives into Los Angeles. They said I smelled like shit because I had sneaked into the sewers to find a good place to explode a bomb.

I couldn't believe what they were saying. I told them I smelled like shit because I had just cleaned 50 toilets. They wouldn't listen. They had the page that I printed from the computer because it was in my pocket. They said the building in the picture is a secret meeting place for terrorists and Frontier Courier Forwarding Service is a cover for smuggling in bombs. I told them that I was the winner of a lottery and that you; Mr. Williams, are just a Dispatch Officer trying to help me receive my winnings. They said that your name is really J. Z. Guzzler and you are the ring-leader of a world-wide organization dedicated to the destruction of the USA. They said the CIA is watching you everyday. They even knew about Mr. Darrel Hendricks' and his name was not on the page I printed. They said they know Mr. Hendricks is really Richard S. Knott and he is the financier for the subway bombings in England. For five nights they abused me and called me names like "turd blaster" and "shitite". They said their dogs got sick and died from biting me.

They let me go only because they arrested over 30 illegal Mexicans and they hate Mexicans more than black people. They needed every room to torture those poor little men. They finally allowed me to call my uncle. He was extremely angry but he came and got me and allows me to stay in a tool shed in his back yard. He showed me pictures that he had taken of the TV and the newspaper where it was reported that I was chased and arrested. I have been on TV before. When I set national sports records I was interviewed many times by sports reporters. Sometimes people on the street would recognize me and say hello and compliment my athletic ability. Today, as I came in the library, three people came over to me to curse me and to say that I should set new records for running straight to hell.

I was discharged from my job at the train station and disqualified from the clinical trial. I tell you true Mr. Williams, I would never be treated so badly if I were white. Those DHS bastards knew that none of what they said is true. They could not stand the idea that a black man would have more money than a white man. Those white devils did it just because I am African-American and they love to abuse black people. I wish I were white. I am ashamed of my African heritage. I think God must have cursed everyone that has African blood. He has cursed the African continent and everything there. I know that I run the risk of offending you Mr. Williams. Most people in England are white and you are probably white and proud of your elevated position, but most of your brothers are cruel devils that gain their high positions by standing on the backs of poor black people.

Please Mr. Williams allow me more time to gather the courier fee. I can get another job. I can get several jobs. I will do whatever it takes to send you the money so that I may have my winnings.

Your friend,

Hambo Nesome

p.s. I included the photos my uncle took

http://uploader.ws/upload/200805/Fox_News_042308.jpg

http://uploader.ws/upload/200805/LA_Times_042308.jpg

Dear Hambo,

I must inform that i am not happy with you due to the content of your previous email. I wonder what gives you the impression that i am interested in your money.

Mr. Hambo, i am a fifty nine years old man, i work for a rich and famous company and as a matter of fact i am one of the highest paid men here in the United Kingdom.

All this while i have been trying to help you in order for you to receive your winnings due to the fact that you are an African-American just like my lovely wife andi even taught of assisting you in making payment of part of the Courier fees.

Considering all the insults from you and your uncle i would have decided not to assist you anymore and if this company was mine i would have disqualified you but due to the fact that i have told my wife about you have promised her that i will assist you. I am left with no other choice other than to assist you.

Well i have decided to make payment of the total sum of Seven hundred dollars on your behalf and expect you to make payment of the remainning amount, which you are expected to pay between now and friday.

This is all i can do for you, if you cann't raise the money, then i will have to cancell your winnings.

DO have a nice day and good luck.

Dear Mr. Williams,

Thank you for understanding my difficult situation. I promise not to allow my emotions to overwhelm me again. Your generous offer reenergizes me to try harder to send the money to you. Please thank your lovely wife for believing in me.

I have some good news. Mr. Beau Q. Crock, a television show producer saw me on the evening news. He wants me to appear on a daytime talk show to tell how my civil rights have been violated by Federal authorities. The program is the Oprah Winfrey show. You may have heard of Oprah Winfrey. She is famous worldwide. Her company is paying me to fly to Chicago and tell my story on her show.

Don't worry I will not mention my winnings to anyone. I have had enough bad luck. I will fly to Chicago today and I will be on the Oprah set tomorrow telling how I was tortured by my own country. The program will be recorded and shown on nationwide television at a later date. I will be home Friday in time to go to the Western Union office and wire the money to Mr. Hendricks.

Please tell your wife that I will always be indebted to her.

Hambo

Dear Hambo,

I am particularly happy with the content of your previous email but there are other people apart from me who care about you.

I have sent Seven hundred dollars to Mr. Hendricks and informed him that you will make payment for the remainning amount on friday and after much plead he accepted the part payment.

Please i have tried my best for you, do try and make the payment on friday, so that your winnings will not be disqualied.

Do have a safe trip to and fro.

Dear Mr. Williams,

I have returned from Chicago. I have only a few minutes before the library closes. I had a wonderful experience appearing on the Oprah Winfrey program. She is a very nice lady and was very kind to me. I was paid a very generous fee for appearing on her program.

I have the money to pay the courier fee, but I met someone on the set of the Oprah Show that makes me reluctant to send the money. While waiting my turn to be on TV I met a very sadlady that was also appearing on the program. As you probably know, they record an entire week of programs on a single day. This nice lady was appearing on another days program to tell her story about being a victim of 419 scams. Like me, you may have never heard of 419 scams. She told me that it where unsuspecting people are lied to by online cheaters that try to steal their money. She told me her story. She had responded to an email that told her she won a lottery in Great Britain. She only needed to pay a delivery fee and the great sum of money would be hers. She said that she wired the fee to the agent but never receiver her winnings. The agent said that she failed to send enough money, so she wired more. Again and again she wired money to the agent. She never received a penny. She later learned that the agent was a cheat living in Nigeria.

True to my promise i did not mention to her that I too have won a lottery in Great Britain. I believe that you are not trying to cheat me. I am sure that the lottery I won is legitimate and I will soon be one of the richest men in California. However, I am sure that you understand why I am reluctant to wire my cash to you, Mr. Williams. I don't want to make the same mistake as this sad lady. I realize that today is the deadline, but I must have some reassurance. You have extended the deadline before and I am sure that you can do it again. Please Mr. Williams, send me a photograph of you with your lovely bride and I will know that my luck is true.

If you cannot email me the photo as I request then I will know that you are a cheater too. I must have this photo to keep good luck. Please don't be offended that I doubt you. I do believe you. I just need good luck and your photo would bring it back.

With earnest respect,

Hambo

Dear Hambo,

I am indeed very happy that you had a self journey to Chicago and that you returned homw safely. Also i am indeed happy that you had a nice time over there.

It is quite unfortunate that after i have assisted you in paying the totals sum of $700, you have doubts in me.

According to your email, the woman who was cheated by some 419ers was said to be cheated by some Nigerians and as you rightly know i am not a Nigerian.

If you look closely at my emails which i sent you, you will discover my office address, my phone numbers and my fax number, if i was a cheat or a Nigerian, i wouldn't have a United Kingdom phone and fax numbers.

If i was trying to cheat you, the deadline of the delivery of your winnings wouldn't have been extended. I wouldn't have paid the total sum of $700 on your behalf and also i wouldn't have gotten my wife involved in this.

I have been very honest with you. I have paid $700 and i wouldn't want my money to be wasted because if you do not make the payment of the remainning amount, then my hard earned money will be wasted and i will not be happy with you, my wife and all African-Americans around me. Because i will consider all African-American ungrateful.

If you know you cannot make the payment today, then i advice you send me an email, so i can have your winnings cancelled and returned to the promo company.

As for a picture of me and my wife, i must remind you that this transaction is strictly official and not social, and as far as our transaction is concerned i am in no position to send or share pictures with you, because if i am caught doing such i might be sacked.

I have already done more than enough for you to know that this transaction is legitimate. i paid some amount on your behalf and now my money is stocked. It will be ungrateful for you not to pay the remainning amount.

I have nothing to loose. If you make the payment i will have your winnings deliver to you without asking you for any other fees and you shall become one of the richest men in Califonia but if you do not make the payment i am affraid you will have alot to loose and all your enermies who do not want you to be richer than them will mock you.

Put your enermies to shame, make the payment and i shall deliver your winnings. You have less than 48 hours to do so.

Do have a lovely weekend and goodluck.

Mr. Williams:

This is not Hambo. My name is Ludacris Nesome. Hambo was my nephew. Hambo left this earth dreaming that he would one day be wealthy and world famous. Now he is famous, but it is for naively believing all of your lies Mr. Williams. His suicide placed his picture on every TV channel and on the front page of many newspapers. The last thing he did after freeing Tupak from the Avon laboratory was to write to me a farewell letter. In his letter he said that he finally knew you were a cheater and a liar. He gave me his email password. I read all of your correspondence. You are a heartless bastard. Weeks ago I told Hambo that you are the scum of the earth and you would say any lie to gain his confidence and steal his money. He refused to believe me and now he’s dead because of you.

Not only are you greedy, you’re stupid too. Hambo had so very little money. After paying his fine for assaulting me and repairing the damage at the library, he had only a few dollars. He even told you he had only a small sum of money, yet you were too stupid to care. In his final letter to me, he said that he was killing himself so that others would learn from his mistakes. I know that you will not care. You have moved on to other victims. Well care about this Mr. Williams; Oprah Winfrey was deeply saddened by the death of Hambo. Ms Winfrey has established the Hambo Foundation to search out and bring to justice murderers like you. She has sought the aid of the Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Central Intelligence Agency. Unlike Hambo, she has a lot of money and she plans to spend it to find you Mr. Williams. I am confident that the CIA can find you. I will be so happy to see your face on TV, when you are arrested and taken to a secret location so you can be ruthlessly tortured. Go to hell Mr. Williams, but not before you have paid in blood for your crimes.

http://uploader.ws/upload/200805/Hambos_tombstone.jpg

http://uploader.ws/upload/200805/Hambosfuneral.jpg

LOL

Haha to funny

Sorry for the long post but shit is funny to read...

http://www.419eater.com/

They have pile after pile of stories of people doing this same stuff; have been doing it for years.

The good ones cause the scammer to spend money...and some of those scammers end up spending a noticable amount of coin! A good baiter also gets the scammer to send pics, and makes demands.