Buyer beware!!!!

R1_MP

I'M sure that these companies have all of the manufacture's permission to use thier trademark logo's as well. Maybe Alpinestars said no at the last minute before they went to clearcoat ......

On the other hand its not a big issue to fix and could be done. You kinda sound like the guys who bring me Hotbodies and bitch when they dont fit like Attack race bodies or Shark skinz

They offer to send you new fairings and you think that was less than satisfactory? Shit happens but at least they wanted to make it right. I think you over reacted just a bit. Now' date=' because of your apparent lack of reasoning skills, you have to pay extra shipping fees. They made a mistake and were willing to make it right by you. You refused a completely reasonable resolution and they are the "STUPID Chinese Fucks"??

:rolleyes:[/quote']

Are these the awesome fairings you're referring to?

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=17812

I didn't read Justin's link as I think I recall this thread......Didn't people warn you ahead of time about buying those fairings?

I was kinda thinkin' the same as Pauly.....The guy offered you a 2nd set to rectify the situation, and apparently you only pay $50 s/h, but you instead stubbornly opted to be out $220 s/h but get a "refund"??? I must be missin' the logic here, 'cause otherwise it just seems like you were cuttin' your nose off to spite your face. Couldn't you have then, re-sold the erroneous set to recoup your losses, & maybe even come out ahead for your trouble?

Ideally......They should've covered all s/h, you send them back the messed up ones, and get correct ones in return. Just seems like you got caught up in your anger & let it get the better of you on this one

BTW.......I paid closer to a grand last year for my paint job/graphix, and that was from a family friend who's known me since I was in jr high. Obviously I already had the plastics. He flat out told me "never again on one of these jap bikes. I get twice that for sprayin' full dressers, & there's just as much work to these". Sam still keeps askin' me if I'll ask Mike to do just one more.....his ;)

Edited by Fonzie