Hey CR

Guest Vorteched350Z

Guest Vorteched350Z

Just wanted to say hi to all of you out there. I guess we are supposed to put our mods on our first thread so here goes 03' 350Z Touring 6MT / Black / Black / Vortech 3.12 Pulley 8lbs boost / Powerlab 3/8" Spacer / 6 Wire Earthing Ground Kit / JWT Clutch / SS Clutch Line / Utec / DeatschWerks 600cc's Injectors / Walboro 255 Fuel Pump / Megan Resonated Downpipes / AAM Uego Air-Fuel Gauge / Autometer Boost Gauge / JWT Oil Pan Spacer / Snow Performance Stage 2 Meth Injection / Tuned by FORGED PERFORMANCE in Atlanta GA. 330whp on a Dyno Dynamics.

Here are some videos.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u32U6--HKVs

Guest Vorteched350Z
Thanks for the comments guys! Nice rides yourselves, I'm glad to see there are some very stout cars here in Columbus. Hope to see some of you out and about this summer.

Guest Vorteched350Z
How much did it run you to get your Z that way, reason I ask I have a buddy here looking to go the same route as yours.

I did the installation myself and got a good deal on a used Vortech ($3000, they are normally $5500) so all of it together it was about 8k for everything (clutch, meth injection, injectors, fuel pump, etc.). Add $2000 for installation. So I guess $10,000 total.

Guest Vorteched350Z
That's a lot of money for 330 horsepower, main reason why I decided not to buy a Z.

Easy for me to get more power, just add a smaller pulley. I just wanted to start out with this for now. If I wanted all out power I would of gone turbo for around the same amount of money. I just want this car to be solid and reliable. I did 330whp on a dyno dynamics which is about 405 crank hp as they are very conservative dynos, I'm sure it would of been 365 on a dynojet. Anyways don't hate on the Z as there are plenty of stock block forced induction 350Z's making well over 450 to the wheels.

Guest Vorteched350Z
Yea I hear ya on the expensive part, I just like the way the car looks and it handles great. 350z's are just slow stock so it really needed a boost to be fun to drive. I will prolly change out my stock exhaust, go to an 11lb pulley and get a re-tune this winter which should be good for 400-420whp. That should be about perfect for the stock engine and still be on the safe side.