CR Gun Crew...

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we do. Keep in mind that used AR-15's are a commodity right now--ELECTION YEAR. I highly recommend that if you find one at a price you like, that you buy it right then. People are running over each other to get them at good prices... and rightfully so... He who hesitiates makes an alternative selection later. The longer you wait and the closer it gets to lever time, the more you're going to end up paying. The S&W MP15's flew out the door like crazy when Smith offered the $100 rebates on the Evil Black Rifles.

Also, be advised that not all AR's are the same... don't care what you read. Scott will back me up on that one. My recommendation for stock reliable is the S&W MP15's...

Oh yeah... I have two Ruger LCP's in stock if someone wants one act now. These are harder to find than a needle in a haystack. I am putting these on the shelf as I am typing this.

MP15a -- (new) $1089.95

Bushmaster E2S Shorty (ban gun, used) -- $699.95

Sabre Defence M5 (new) -- $2659.95 (HOT ITEM)

DPMS Panther Sportical (new) -- $699.95

MSAR STG-556 (new, looks like a Styer AUG) -- $1899.95

Kel-Tec PLR-16 (new, pistol 223) -- $504.95 Neat gun!

Kel-Tec SU-16B (new, rifle 223) -- $559.95

I can snatch up some pics if you need them. This will at least get you on your way to helping you decide which kind of blackie you'd like...

If you're a lefty I have some Stag arms in stock, too.

Keep in mind, the DPMS does not have a forward assist or a dustcover. Supposedly new technology allows for it to function in this manner. My take on it was the forward assist was added for a reason. Have I ever had to use one... Just once. Would have I been screwed if I didn't have it? YES. Dust cover? If you aren't playing in talcum powder that's tan colored, you should be alright.

Bushmaster is a good gun, it was a previous rental gun so we can say well broken in and not very finicky. Good choice... unless you're trying to do some drive-by bayonetting in your near future! Also, the lack of a bird cage aka flash suppressor will make it a bit louder than the MP15 you shot.

MP15a -- (new) $1089.95

Bushmaster E2S Shorty (ban gun, used) -- $699.95

Sabre Defence M5 (new) -- $2659.95 (HOT ITEM)

DPMS Panther Sportical (new) -- $699.95

MSAR STG-556 (new, looks like a Styer AUG) -- $1899.95

Kel-Tec PLR-16 (new, pistol 223) -- $504.95 Neat gun!

Kel-Tec SU-16B (new, rifle 223) -- $559.95

I can snatch up some pics if you need them. This will at least get you on your way to helping you decide which kind of blackie you'd like...

If you're a lefty I have some Stag arms in stock, too.

Interested in the E2S.

Greg is a good guy, i bought my M&P S&W15X from him new and love it

i've never shot an MP15 but i've handled quite a few of them. i do however enjoy my bushmaster. i've had practically 5k flawless rounds. the only thing i can think of was a FTE due to me shooting wolf ammo.

i was thinking about getting an m&p but the new hk45 will be my next purchase. it's just too sexy to pass up.