CR Gun Crew...

MrMeanGreen

The HK45 is a neat gun, but in my opinion a little late on the market--the redesign should have been done years ago. There has been a lot of talk of HK pulling out of the US and if that happens many consumers here can be potentially left high and dry if they need service. HK's customer service isn't much to speak of as it is and they claim that around 2% of their annual sales are from the US civilian market. We'll see what happens. I think the HK45C is less popular than it should be.

Keep in mind you most likely can buy a hand gun later in time.... It's the black rifle that you might not be able to get again--at least in the exact configuration that you might want it in.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Step 1 for becoming a member of Gun Crew: Those those fucking things in the trash.

LOL this man speaks the truth i have a Hi Point carbine it's ok to plink but it's soooo bloody boring and i wouldn't trust it for self defense for that i have a baby eagle the most accurate pistol i have ever shot.

PS i'm in Egypt right now

Well if the Bushmaster falls through, let me know ASAP. Cash is in hand.

Scott ill hit you up soon to give me a crash course in aiming these sights

Next sunday would work perfectly if you want to dump some rounds off @ Blackwing. I'll give you my 10 minute crash course in proper shooting of AR15.

LOL this man speaks the truth i have a Hi Point carbine it's ok to plink but it's soooo bloody boring and i wouldn't trust it for self defense for that i have a baby eagle the most accurate pistol i have ever shot.

PS i'm in Egypt right now

Do any penoring on a pyramid yet? :lol:

The HK45 is a neat gun, but in my opinion a little late on the market--the redesign should have been done years ago. There has been a lot of talk of HK pulling out of the US and if that happens many consumers here can be potentially left high and dry if they need service. HK's customer service isn't much to speak of as it is and they claim that around 2% of their annual sales are from the US civilian market. We'll see what happens. I think the HK45C is less popular than it should be.

Keep in mind you most likely can buy a hand gun later in time.... It's the black rifle that you might not be able to get again--at least in the exact configuration that you might want it in.

Hk's customer service has actually improved. i spent a lot of time on ar15.com and hkpro and i've heard more people praising the service they recieved rather than conedeming it(SP?)

1 black rifle is enough for me right now. i have 24 thirty round magazines; i know that's not a lot, but it's plenty for me.

i've put about 5k rounds through it in the 3 years i've had it, so that put's me at roughly 139 rounds a month. if i shot more, and had the funds, i'd probably consider buying another ar, or maybe even a strippd lower.. but for now, i must hold off.

For those of you in the know... We just got a K.R.I.S.S. 45 acp gun in... It's not even in the system yet, but I thought I would let you guys know. It's definitely going to be hot.

I'm putting some pennies back for that :nod:

For those that don't know

http://www.gunpundit.com/2008/kriss_crb_so.jpg

Hk's customer service has actually improved. i spent a lot of time on ar15.com and hkpro and i've heard more people praising the service they recieved rather than conedeming it(SP?)

1 black rifle is enough for me right now. i have 24 thirty round magazines; i know that's not a lot, but it's plenty for me.

i've put about 5k rounds through it in the 3 years i've had it, so that put's me at roughly 139 rounds a month. if i shot more, and had the funds, i'd probably consider buying another ar, or maybe even a strippd lower.. but for now, i must hold off.

I deal with them almost weekly... and I can tell you from experience that they don't know what deadlines are or really care if they break them. Hopefully they are better for the consumer. I usually recommend the consumer deal with them directly as they usually have more power than I do.

I'm putting some pennies back for that :nod:

For those that don't know

http://www.gunpundit.com/2008/kriss_crb_so.jpg

You mean this one? First one in OH:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/cinergi/DSC00399.jpg

You mean this one? First one in OH:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/cinergi/DSC00399.jpg

Finally got to get a good crack at it today. Shot a 50 round box of Fiocchi cheap FMJ's. Set it out to about 20 meters, and all I have to say is wow! I'm deffinately saving my pennies for this bad boy. Recoil/Sound of a .22LR but deadly knock down goodness of .45ACP. Absolutely dead accurate aswell.

Finally got to get a good crack at it today. Shot a 50 round box of Fiocchi cheap FMJ's. Set it out to about 20 meters, and all I have to say is wow! I'm deffinately saving my pennies for this bad boy. Recoil/Sound of a .22LR but deadly knock down goodness of .45ACP. Absolutely dead accurate aswell.

Shot this bad boy as well, nice and smooth and quiet. Almost like it as much as my AR.

DarkFormula i will not obey hipno Frog

How much do i need to save and where can i buy one?

Do you need an FFL class 3 to purchace it?

How much do i need to save and where can i buy one?

Do you need an FFL class 3 to purchace it?

No class 3 license, it's a semi auto carbine. That's just a barrel shroud really, but I'll say it's deffinately quiting it down a tick. From what I gather your looking at spending $1800-$2800 or so on it. Not sure if it'll be worth that much for a .45ACP carbine though. Never the less it's worth buying a few boxes of .45 and renting it up at blackwing. Think I'll save the money for my M1A scout :nod: