Autox at OSU 5/18!

Dr. Apex

The way I do it is this: I try to teach everyone I can the wrong thing to do so as time goes on I look that much better out there!!! :nod:

Weather report now calls for off and on sprinkles, cold, and windy for sunday!! :nono:

w00t! I stand a chance!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else find todays course pretty tough?? I couldn't do what I wanted with my car and pretty much sucked.

Exactly how I felt. I kinda enjoyed it that way, though. I just wish we could have had one more run.

Mike, you really sounded like you could of shifted to 2nd as I watched from turn 3. It might be easier to just shift to 2nd except that 1 tight hairpin. Otherwise you looked pretty smooth.

Gray, how was the Prelude??

Mike, you really sounded like you could of shifted to 2nd as I watched from turn 3. It might be easier to just shift to 2nd except that 1 tight hairpin. Otherwise you looked pretty smooth.

Gray, how was the Prelude??

Definitely. I also could have taken almost every corner A LOT quicker, but for some reason it felt so odd to me. I've got a lot of work to do on confidence.

The Prelude was much different that what I'm used to, but fun none the less.

on a side note,

I am not sure if the owner of the Prelude (who I honestly just met today) is on this board or not, BUT I wanted to give him a shout out and a big thanks for letting me drive his car today! KUDOS!

So did anyone ever find out for sure what's up with the GASS event? I have to work that Saturday but can make it to the Sunday event.

you won't get any poiny more than 25 points if your not there both days. they said if you don't show you'll have a 400 second DNF for saturday.

Guest Kidneyboy

damn water on track by corner 3 sucked. couldnt avoid it, why didnt you do somehting about that Ben?

3rd in class

48th in PAX

28th FTD

^Heheh!! Not much we could do about it, it was coming up from underneath the asphalt, just like at the finish.

The GASS event is a 2 day thing, you MUST register for both days, however you don't have to attend both, you just pay for both regardless. Also, sunday will be 3 runs only.