Autox at OSU 5/18!

Dr. Apex

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, 131 people registered for sunday so be on time!!! They will not make any exceptions for people showing up late as there will likely be 160+ drivers total. If you plan to show up and register be there by 7am and no later, I'd hate to see people show up that early and not make it in as they only allow 30 on-site registrations. Gray, you better be on time!! ;)

If your new, make sure you pay attention to the announcements of when they call for novice meeting and what they discuss, they will want everything to run as smoothly as possible so we can get the max amount of runs in.

Weather report calls for some "possible" mid-afternoon sprinkles, no reason not to run slicks(if you run them) or anything but bring an umbrella just in case, it is Ohio!!

I'll just apologize now....

Got the kart running last night - will be there Sunday - hence it will rain.:( I say this because it rained the first event. It rained the second event as our heat started. The kart was broken last event and it was nice. And here we are today! Of course I did run well in the rain....so I'll say it - Sorry!

I'll just apologize now....

Got the kart running last night - will be there Sunday - hence it will rain.:( I say this because it rained the first event. It rained the second event as our heat started. The kart was broken last event and it was nice. And here we are today! Of course I did run well in the rain....so I'll say it - Sorry!

Aiming for FTD?

Ok guys, 131 people registered for sunday so be on time!!! They will not make any exceptions for people showing up late as there will likely be 160+ drivers total. If you plan to show up and register be there by 7am and no later, I'd hate to see people show up that early and not make it in as they only allow 30 on-site registrations. Gray, you better be on time!! ;)

If your new, make sure you pay attention to the announcements of when they call for novice meeting and what they discuss, they will want everything to run as smoothly as possible so we can get the max amount of runs in.

Weather report calls for some "possible" mid-afternoon sprinkles, no reason not to run slicks(if you run them) or anything but bring an umbrella just in case, it is Ohio!!

Ditto that.

Also, me and Ben are official "Novice Mentors" (or something like that - they didn't give us business cards!). If you are a CR member coming out for the first or second time, be sure to introduce yourself and ask questions.

I have the white 1989 Civic Si hatch, numbers 81 / 181, class STS. Tow vehicle is blue Suburban with gray enclosed trailer.

Rich

The way I do it is this: I try to teach everyone I can the wrong thing to do so as time goes on I look that much better out there!!! :nod:

Weather report now calls for off and on sprinkles, cold, and windy for sunday!! :nono: