I hate . . .

TimTaylor751647545500

I HATE THE HOOD ON THIS VAN AND MY SHITTY CELL FONE FOR NO ZOOM FEATURE!

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/trowabarton420/0513081132.jpg

Screw you!!! That's my Van

J/k ;)

I like my job as well. Its not hard the pay is good and I never have to take my job home with me.

The pay is good, but every day I walk in and tell the chick behind me "I fuckin' hate this place" And you never have pager duty Shawn? I get it every 9 weeks, I hate that so much, I pay someone $60 to take my pager duty. I buy the guy a game for his 360 to take the pager for a week. I'm on exempt salary, so anything over 38.75 hours, I donate to nationwide(fuck them)They keep throwin so much shit on us just because we work nights. They expect us to know everything about every application for 60,000 workers. I can't find a job that pays more and can't quit, so they got me by the short and curlies.

The pay is good, but every day I walk in and tell the chick behind me "I fuckin' hate this place" And you never have pager duty Shawn? I get it every 9 weeks, I hate that so much, I pay someone $60 to take my pager duty. I buy the guy a game for his 360 to take the pager for a week. I'm on exempt salary, so anything over 38.75 hours, I donate to nationwide(fuck them)They keep throwin so much shit on us just because we work nights. They expect us to know everything about every application for 60,000 workers. I can't find a job that pays more and can't quit, so they got me by the short and curlies.

I am stuck where I am at now too. I've been applying for jobs outside of where I am at. I haven't got far with that at all :(

Guest Removed

i hate fucking gas prices!

i also hate fucking stupid chicks that abuse my son and get away with it and cost me over 12 grand in a fucking stupid custody battle, that still isnt over!

i love my job, i assemble motorcyles, atvs and any other shit you can buy at the local motorcycle dealer, we work for over 200 dealerships so im busy, the day passes fast and we get bonus's every six months that range between 3 and 10 grand depending on your job and how you perform....so go buy some more motorcycles and keep me busy.

btw id never own a crotch rocket after putting them together, plastic screws and rubber grommets hold them together.....