WTB Sprint phone

smokin5s

I have a Sprint RAZR and that thing is an absolute POS. I am looking for a cheap replacement phone with a few goodies on it.... I will not be renewing my contract in Dec, but I would like something better than this POS.

Let me know what you have.

• Confused 1

I have a Sprint RAZR and that thing is an absolute POS. I am looking for a cheap replacement phone with a few goodies on it.... I will not be renewing my contract in Dec, but I would like something better than this POS.

Let me know what you have.

Interesting, I have sprint and I have 0 complaints with them. Actually, I like my phone. I especially enjoy the fact that it was free. If you want, you can change out the sim card and put it into a cheap phone. You could probably go to Target, Wal Mart, etc and buy a $9.99 phone and exchange the sim card. I've seen a phones at Target and Wal Mart that would work for that, provided you don't care about what the phone looks like (pretty shitty looking if you ask me). If you want something that looks good and has more than just the standard features that a phone comes with (ie, texting and bluetooth capabilities), then you'll be spending a bit more $.

• Downvote 1

Interesting, I have sprint and I have 0 complaints with them. Actually, I like my phone. I especially enjoy the fact that it was free. If you want, you can change out the sim card and put it into a cheap phone. You could probably go to Target, Wal Mart, etc and buy a $9.99 phone and exchange the sim card. I've seen a phones at Target and Wal Mart that would work for that, provided you don't care about what the phone looks like (pretty shitty looking if you ask me). If you want something that looks good and has more than just the standard features that a phone comes with (ie, texting and bluetooth capabilities), then you'll be spending a bit more $.

That is, of course, if you have a sim card in your phone. If you do not, then you may be stuck.

• Confused 1

I have a blue sprint katana made by sanyo. Used for about a year. $50 It never gave me any problems at all.

Interested in the Katana, does it still hold a good charge?

Joe, I already have a shitty RAZR and wouldn't wish it on anyone.... it werks as a phone I guess, but I'm tired of it freezing between screens.

Interested in the Katana, does it still hold a good charge?

Joe, I already have a shitty RAZR and wouldn't wish it on anyone.... it werks as a phone I guess, but I'm tired of it freezing between screens.

Hers doesn't have any issues like that.