Jack Seibert Jeweler

excell

A bit out of the ordinary for a CR post, I know. But I've had such great experience with Jack Seibert in Upper Arlington that I had to post. Chose them to help me custom-design my fiancée’s wedding band, which later led to customizing a piece of jewelry for my Mom. I cannot express how easy the process was for both pieces. Prices are very reasonable. Not only that, they cleaned and re-plated (white gold) her engagement ring which was not purchased from them when they finished the wedding band - at no charge.

They're also extremely honest. I took my wedding band to them for an official appraisal for my insurance company. Three minutes after I dropped it off they called me and told me I should call my insurance company before I pay for an appraisal with them because it may only require a bill of sale to be insured, they were right. It was $60 easy money they would have locked in. Not only that, they took pictures of it with their high-res camera and put them in my file just in case I ever need them - again at no charge.

Seriously, from a less than $100 job (Mom's piece) to a $1000+ job (wedding band) I was treated like a king. Check them out for your needs.

http://www.jackseibert.com/

I worked with and recommend Barbara. If you happen to go in, please mention that Chris Green recommended them, I'd like her to know that I'm sending people her way after how well I was treated.

Chris

In a serious response. I lived across the street from them growing up (jack and his wife)... good people, good shop. have done business with them before, and always felt like I was treated well.