Attn: Lame roll racing types.

kenny

Thorne, its not the fact your car doesn't runs 10's. I think he was referring to that lack of capable drivers on this board. Which is rediculous, I think most people need to learn to drive there car before they mod it. I dropped 7/10s of a second in my car learning to drive it.

whens that going to happen?:cool:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
9.74@141.49 not bad, guy can't drive, over-corrected, you see the front wheels move to the right way too much which causes the fish tail when they come down. He's lucky the wall didn't mate with his GN.

Are you finally going to get another one when you get done with your last class?

It looked like he landed with his front wheels turned and then he had to do all that crazy shit. I'd still say he's got some balls though. I would have let out right away and he keeps the pedal planted. I'd say he's a good driver except for turning the wheels. But hey, he is doing a wheelie...And the when he's stages hes still bouncing when he launches.

Ok nvm, he's not a very good drive. but he does have some :nutkick: