Attn: Lame roll racing types.

kenny

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That video is from the event I'm headed to tomorrow. If I find something worth buying I might come home with it...

Hey, I know a guy from cincy going to that, he posted the same video on CSS... "WhiteT"

I remember riding in kenny's t type. That car skeered the shit outta me. Not because it was "quick" but because it felt like it would flip on its side if you tried to make it turn. Stepping on it caused the car to walk back and forth under boost.

GN FTL

Guest GMoney
Either way, it will ruin all of the lame roll racing types around here when done.

Assuming anyone will even race it, it will probably be blue car round two. Waa, it has ET Drags on it, waaa.

Why do you think it is going to ruin roll racers or dig racer around here for some reason?

Yes, they are quick for there time... the 80's, even 90's. Yes can be made to run 12's for cheap, but you have to understand they are 20 years old. You think that junk trans and 7.5" 10 bolt rear is gonna hold up for very long?

I have driven stock ones and also the one that my fathers best friend built as a show car for his old company that he sold, http://www.metcomotorsports.com/ it was a $80,000 car and broken all the time and never really made a good pass.

Good luck finding a clean one. I love those cars too, i will own one someday. Don't think there everything and have a chance at 50% of the cars in c-bus the game here has stepped up a bit.

Props for that guy for staying in it after looking at both walls and still runnin a 9 sec pass.

I'm calling him a fool for not having a wheelie bar. He pulled the equivalent of a boxer a not using a mouth piece, only he endangered those around him, not just himself or his car. He had to know the car was going to do that.

Looked like a solo pass to me so..... and this is not peewee football. :rolleyes:

I'd rock a T-Type all day long.

Props for that guy for staying in it after looking at both walls and still runnin a 9 sec pass.

Props to you for giving him props, and more props to you for having Cruiser pride.

I'm calling him a fool for not having a wheelie bar. He pulled the equivalent of a boxer a not using a mouth piece, only he endangered those around him, not just himself or his car. He had to know the car was going to do that.

it looked like it may have been a heads up class car. If so, some of these classes outlaw the use of a "sissy bar"

Why do you think it is going to ruin roll racers or dig racer around here for some reason?

Yes, they are quick for there time... the 80's, even 90's. Yes can be made to run 12's for cheap, but you have to understand they are 20 years old. You think that junk trans and 7.5" 10 bolt rear is gonna hold up for very long?

I have driven stock ones and also the one that my fathers best friend built as a show car for his old company that he sold, http://www.metcomotorsports.com/ it was a $80,000 car and broken all the time and never really made a good pass.

Good luck finding a clean one. I love those cars too, i will own one someday. Don't think there everything and have a chance at 50% of the cars in c-bus the game here has stepped up a bit.

This post is so full of fail I don't even know why I'm responding.

First, the word is "their".

Second, they don't have a 7.5" diff. Not even the Turbo Trans Am had a 7.5" diff and it is an F-Body.

Third, the transmission is far from junk. Stock they will live into the 11s, with a real input shaft and forward drum they will live into the 9s.

Sweet, one guy sucks at Buicks so they're all broken. I daily drove an 11 second one for years and never had much issue (aside from some bullshit transmission trouble which turned out to be a bad case, that was a headache).

The game has stepped up? Did you go to the Columbus Racing track day? That was the most painful to watch event I've been to in a long time. Dyno Brian was cleaning house in the 660' with a 170k+ mile STOCK Cobra. The game is the same thing it has always been, a bunch of talkers and very few people that do more than just roll race. Sure, the roll scene has finally picked the mph up but how many have actually been anywhere near the 10s? That said, I'm not shooting for 10s with the next car. I'm also not saying it will be the fastest car on the planet, but it will get busy - count on that.

... and good luck finding a clean one? Like that is hard to do. I've owned two clean ones. The third will hopefully be nicer than both of those.

You're talking to the wrong guy about turbo Regals. Anything else you would like to fail at? Maybe you can tell me about a sweet V8 option GNX that there were only 2 of or some other lame ass story I've heard countless times.