Working a double

Twistedrx7

haha no, We have something called a sample sale. It startes at 8 am and people get here starting at 530 or so in the morning to stand in line to get in. So in order for me not to stand in line i decided to work overtime so i pulled a double (16)hrs so i dont have to put up with the bs.

Yes, i am hourly. Mike that is why you get paid more money than me to afford better toys lol. I know how people get fucked on salary.

Yeah i do work at Abercrombie at their home office. It was worth the 3 dollar pants and shirts. I made out with about 4 grand worth of clothes for 208 bucks. Not bad.

I still havent gone to sleep so basically i just went to the sale and went home got a shower and came back to work. 35 hours for 2 days here i come!!

You probably know a pregnant girl there named Michelle Soli

yeah i think i have met her before....there are a lot of employees though. and i really try not to make too many friends at work. the more friends i make the more money i lose

Have any GTOs or LS1s at the moment?

0 as of last Monday night. They had a gto on their web-site but I could not find it on the lot.

0rwhp I see your yellow GTO driving into the Ricart lot nearly every day. What exhaust do you have on it.