WTS: Stock LS7 with 1k miles

LPFSTheFett

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9499/jasonls7picses2.jpg

Has everything you need except an Intake, Throttle Body, and Rocker Arms.

Also comes with the Factory Dry Sump oiling system.

Everything has less then 1,000 miles on it and was professionally removed by IPS.

$7,000 takes it.

do i get 15%? or i can just trade you your old LS7?

You can get 50% of everything you get over the $7k price I'm asking ;) I wouldn't be selling it as cheap as I am if I didn't want it in my garage when I pick my car up from IPS.

fuck! just a few months too early!

It's never too early. Buy now and use later! ;)

Killer deal, wont find another one for sale even remotely close to this price. The only other one I know of for sale right now is for 10k and it has 500 miles on it. There was another one with 12k miles that the person was asking 8500 or 9k for it.

I know its a killer deal, the problem is I have to use the money right now for wedding and honeymoon payment... (we are paying ourselves, and fiance has wine taste on beer budget, lol)

Just curious what did you replace it with?

Reason I'm selling this motor out of my car is becasue I'm building a 1,000+rwhp Twin Turbo build and using the iron LSX block.
:p :bangbang:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest EM1 2ENVY
sounds like he is willing to cut the buyer a hell of a deal, good luck with the sale, jeff does not want it for a project build for the shop? that would be nice.. and im sure your bill would drop some ;)