Today, Tuesday 5-20 ,Need a couple guys for bball tonight. 6-8 pm on West Side

SamZman

I rent a basketball court every week with some friends and guys from work.. We have a limit of 15 per week and usually have to cut off people.. We split cost of $45 up between everyone. Anyways this week is a bad week apparently and are down to 8 and could use a few guys.

Anyone in? These are very friendly games, none of us are crazy ballers (or tall!).. and usually a couple who are kinda bad.. haha.. But it is pretty competitive and we have fun. So if you are decent, I know it's last minute and not sure how many could make it, but first few that email me at work sstamp@gmail.com would be great ...

Thanks!

How long have you been at checkfree? Im friends with the guy who was a VP like 20+ years ago.

Been here for over 8 years. Sounds like your friend was here at the beginning!

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll be sure to post for you if we need help on another date too..

haha shhh!!!

BTW i sent you an email and im sending you another with my contact info if you want me to play tonight

Sent a reply. Take it easy on us! :D Especially if you're not bringing $$!

It was fun man, let me know if you need a man again

Thanks for coming out, Josh! It was fun. I'll let you know next time we need guys. :)

And yeah thanks guys. I hope to post up again. Always fun to have new people in the mix.

Do you usually rent it on Tuesdays?

Yeah every Tuesday for quite a while now. I've tried to do 2 courts a few times when we have over 15 guys and think we can get 20 and it always backfires. People are just too unreliable. Maybe if we have quite a few guys here who are for-sures...