finally EVO!!!

boosted98gst

welp I found another evo in florida, im leaving tonight to get it, I hope to god this car is as good as he says because its going to be hard to turn back now. its one owner, and in his 60's last one was in his 50's , bone stock and less then 30k and ralley red, I will spend a day or so down there relaxing with the girlfriend, then head up in it. I will be leaving in 2 hour count down. PLEASE WISH ME luck this is one !!This is one of my dream cars that I can afford.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welp I found another evo in florida, im leaving tonight to get it, I hope to god this car is as good as he says because its going to be hard to turn back now. its one owner, and in his 60's last one was in his 50's , bone stock and less then 30k and ralley red, I will spend a day or so down there relaxing with the girlfriend, then head up in it. I will be leaving in 2 hour count down. PLEASE WISH ME luck this is one !!This is one of my dream cars that I can afford.

You lucky son of a bitch..

This is at the top of my dream car list!!!!

I am not worthy, I want a ride!!

Wait, so can we get confirmation that he is picking up an Evo V and not a VIII - X?

He is not picvking up a EvoV

If he is I will burn my car to the ground and walk thru the ashes barefoot. Then repeat with my daily driver.

to me having one in C-Bus and parking it outside would mean that it would be stolen in less than 24hrs.

but he could....

However I'm sure that he is picking up a VIII