Gonna try this again 90 B series CRX

DaddyBuiltRacing

So I made one thread and didnt really list everything. I also decided that i'll let the turbo setup go with the car so here we go again.

I have had this car for over 2 years and have just lost all intrest in it honestly. It runs extremely well for what it is. I have over 6k invested in the car with a book of reciepts to back that claim. I hate to sell it but I really hate seeing it sit around with knowing i wont finish it. Anyways heres the info on the car:

The Good:

1990 CRX SI

4 wheel disk brakes

200k on chassis

40k on B20B bought less then 5 months ago from tigerjapanese.com, it has the P8R head which is rare with VTEC size intake valves and 84mm combustion chambers. 8.8:1 c/r

Hondata s300 inside obd1 PR4 ecu

Edelbrock Victor X Intake Manifold

Edelbrock 62mm TB

B&M FPR

Jegs Fuel Pressure Gauge

OBD1 Conversion using slowmo jumper harness

PR4 ECU w/Hondata s300

XTD Stage 4 6puck Unsprung Clutch

Resurfaced Stock Flywheel

Innovative Racing Cross Member with Urethane Bushings

Jegs Battery relocation kit with Brand New battery (sits in hatch now)

Tenzo R Seats w/Harness's

Autometer Air Fuel, Oil Pressure and Boost Gauge (still in boxes)

Autometer Shift Light

Walbro 255lph fuel pump (still in box)

Suspension Technique Lowering Springs

Apexi N1 muffler (real)

2 1/4 Exhaust Piping

Clear Corner Lights

New tires on 14" steelies (Can still see hairs on sidewalls)

Black Interior

1/2 Size Aluminum Radiator

Slim Line Fan

New Autozone Axles w/warranty (less then 5k miles put on these)

Every hose and vacum line has been replaced with new ones

Brand New Distributor Cap and Rotor Button (changed less then 50miles ago)

Brand New Battery

Shaved Wiper squirters

Shaved Windshield Wipers

Shaved rear Wiper + Squirter

Also has everything you need to do oil change, 4qts oil and filter

Stock b18a1 intake manifold also included

I also have a complete turbo kit that I will throw in as well. It consist of:

Ebay T3/T4 .50 ar

Greddy BOV

Ebay 38mm wastegate

Revhard Log Manifold

Ebay Innercooler

RC 550cc injectors

NGK #7 Plugs (BNIB)

Tapped LS oil pan

Dump Tube

3in Downpipe (needs to be rewelded, was built ass backwards)

All Piping and Couplers

The Bad:

1/4 Panels are starting to rot

Car is Pink but has been wetsanded down.

Will need paint job

Does not have heat, heater controls were busted and removed.

Does not have windshield wiper motor

Sunroof is stick partially open, I believe the motor has gone bad. It does not leak however

Passenger Side Window is off track, I have it rolled up all the way. When you roll it down its a pain to roll back up.

Radiator busted yet again so I can either buy a new one or knock 100bucks off price and you buy one.

I am looking to sell this car outright but will entertain trade offers. I have put less then 2k miles on the car since the swap was done. Has not give me any troubles. More pics of car can be seen at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2348183

This car has had all the sound deadening, a/c and interior in rear removed. It is super light. I really hate to sell it, but I really hate seeing it knowing that I dont have funds to finish it.

Asking 4300 but i'll consider lesser offers as well. I would trade for a crotch rocket or for another car its worth my while.

I think the color is killing out... I was interested months back, and most likely would have it now if it was in primer or something... a darker colored primer. Just a suggestion...

If i was going to put the car in primer 1. The price would go up, 2. I would prob just keep it ya know. I dont have a garage or tools where im currently staying thats why im selling the car as it sits.

And I have no doubt you could squeeze more money out of it at that point... CRXs are going for insane amounts to people that want them. Have you tried some other local boards?

Yeah i got it on Ohiohondas, craigslist, 740racing....and have only gotten 1 offer! So its looking more and more like im just going to end up keeping the car, putting the turbo on and fixing the body.

Yeah its on 3 out of the 4 listed. I just got a hell of a qoute on installing my turbo, welding everything up and tuning it from round2racing so im prob just going to keep this damn thing lol