Turning 21

phil

Mine is may 29th, good luck. U will need it..lol

U goin somewhere in the arena distric? If so if u see me hit me up ill buy u a bday shot

Craig I doubt u made up for it

Phil u just driving around on a bus? No clubs r bars?

may 24th. im starting friday night and not stoping til monday afternoon. anyone want to join the party saturday night? party bus going downtown

Congrats man!!! Now you can have your first beer EVER!!!! ;)

June 29th here, fucking Sunday.

so go out saturday night. duh.

IIRC, mine was on a sunday, and i had a bunch of people from another forum in town for a meet, so there was like 16 people in my 2br apartment partying all night. im not a club/bar person, so it worked out well just hangin out with friends

me and my 21 years, 10 day old buddy went to the liquor store on the 17th at like 7pm, i helped him carry everything up to the counter, woman asked for both our ID's, i had my new printed 21+ looking one, gave it to her, she asked herself "is it the 18th yet?" looked at me, i was like "it is tonight" and sorta ;) at her...she was like "youre not paying for it, right?"...told her no, she was like "why dont you go outside, ill have my son help your friend load it all up"

score!

U goin somewhere in the arena distric? If so if u see me hit me up ill buy u a bday shot

Craig I doubt u made up for it

Phil u just driving around on a bus? No clubs r bars?

I did and I saved the condom I used just for you!! so next time I see you I'm gonna slap you in the face with it, better hope your mouth isn't open, oh wait I forgot you like the baby batter

Damn.. I remember turning 21... in 1996. I showed up at work...

Boss: Hey man, how's it going?

Me: Doing ok.. Birthday today.

Boss: Congrats! How old?

Me: 21

Boss: Shit, we're going to Zachary's! (local strip club)

Boss to Accountant: Take a $50 out of petty cash and get change at the bank, then meet us at Zack's!