Bad gas....!?!?

Red1990LX

Coolant is where it should be, no slurry or anything like that is the engine oil, It started about 3 miles down the road after I filled up, it will run for about 10-15 minutes before messing up (just about the time the fan will kick on) and fuel pressure when messing up is at 38lbs. I need to check the Distributor Ignition Module as I haven't checked that yet. However, my fuel pressure after I turn the car off drops rather quickly to like 10lbs then after five minutes it is at 0lbs. I do not know if that has anything to do with it or not, but I have read that the module can go bad and cause these problems. The fuel pressure goes had in hand with the vac which is related to the ignition. Bad ignition=lack of power which equals lack of vac which can cause these problems with the fuel pressure. I hope that is the problem and hopefully that made some sense....

Is the coolant low in the car ?

Did this start as soon as you filled up last?

does it start acking up after a set period of time? Everytime?

Have you checked fuel pressure? While messing up?

runs till it gets warm and croaks that module is almost certain to be toast, I also see in your sig that you have an aftermarket ignition on the car you should bypass it for now and run on stock stuff and see if it clears up or not to eliminate it as your problem

GOOD NEWS!!!! After installing the new module, they symptons seem to fall better in place... Turns out the the stator in the distributor was bad. I do not know if the module helped it out or not or if the distributor just took the final leap.... I replaced the distributor (with some help from my neighbor and my g-friends father as the previous owner intalled it wrong) fired it up and adjusted it a little bit to get it somewhere close to where it was and it ran well. Still has some timing issues as it was a rough idea. It will be going to the tuner to get things updated here soon anyways. Until then I'll baby it. Fuel pressure is at 40lbs at idle and vac is back to 14-16. I may do my intake swap and the fox TB swap before I take it in, but we shall see. I really need to invest in a timing light as I currently do not own one.

On a side note, things started out wrong with me blaming it on the gas and I would like to appologize to those who were offended. I would also like to thank everyone for their thoughts and input on the car. Thanks for the help guys!!!