anything tonight??? sun 25th

undr_psi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like me doing a burn out at the exit, where they cant even see, is going to get anyone booted.

that nice, to bad i wasnt trying to impress anyone... i just tend to do stupid shit like that every once in a while

doesn't matter who or where someone does it we get linked to it and we are all made out to be the bad guy. do stupid shit somewhere else where we don't like to meet up.

We do ask that at CR meets, you refrain from burnouts, revving, music blasting, etc. Whether or not you do it at the entrance or right in the parking lot, everything reflects back on us as a group.

Thanks.

So in short...

Do it again and we will be all over you like a spider monkey!

We cruised through, but my buddy didn't want to stop, i was the passenger in that black mustang that came through and turned around, he said there wasn't enough people there. Maybe next weekend somethin will go down

Sean

We cruised through, but my buddy didn't want to stop, i was the passenger in that black mustang that came through and turned around, he said there wasn't enough people there. Maybe next weekend somethin will go down

Sean

if people like your buddy would have stopped in then there would have been more people lol. it's called starting a crowd. ;)

like me doing a burn out at the exit, where they cant even see, is going to get anyone booted.

that nice, to bad i wasnt trying to impress anyone... i just tend to do stupid shit like that every once in a while

yeah that still relects back to us. just keep your foot out of it next time.