anything tonight??? sun 25th

undr_psi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was behind you last night at wendys. nice car!

I kind of cruised by the parking lot where people were sitting by didn't see anyone i know.

yeah I seen you there and ealier in the day when you was at hooters crossing the street to the shell gas station. I was at the light in my silver EK hatch. Your car is sharp man... I work for Acura.

yeah I seen you there and ealier in the day when you was at hooters crossing the street to the shell gas station. I was at the light in my silver EK hatch. Your car is sharp man... I work for Acura.

right on, thanks! i was taking all of those spec v's on a cruise through the twistys in hocking hills.

We know you are a little nuts but racing this weekend whould be flat stupid every cop and thier brother are out

they are out, but most of them are downtown, not saying we should be racing this weekend, i just know ive seen 1 million cops on campus and high street not as much on the freeway, could be wrong just saying