tow vehicles for rent

SilverEvo8owner

I have been looking around and have found nothing. I am looking for a one way rental vehicle with a hitch on it to tow my car to texas for my internship this summer. There are SUV's available for rent but I have not found anything that has said they have hitch's available. Anybody know anything?

Thanks in advance

Well then basically the larger SUV's or fullsize american trucks are gonna be about all the rental places will have. I doubt any Enterprise is gonna have trucks with hitches. Likely for safety reasons. How about a U-Haul pickup or penske or how ever its spelled.

Evan

Guest Removed
U-haul rents F-150s with hitch's

and i think that your not allowed to tow the car trailers with the pick up. at least that is what i was told awhile back bye uhaul when we rented them out at DJ's.

uhaul won't let you tow car trailers with certain vehicles, like our explorer. i'm renting two 17' uhauls and car trailers to move in a few weeks. for a 17' uhaul and a trailer to florida, they quoted us around $700. i checked penske, and budget, and uhaul has the best price. if you get the smallest moving truck (10', i think), and the trailer, you will most likely pay considerably less.