1998 Camaro Z-28 6-speed

Reed44

SOLD!

I am posting this for a friend of mine. Like said, its a 98 z with a 6-speed trans. Pretty clean car and it seems to be one of those magical ls1 engines that put down some good power. Here are the details he has listed, pics will be on the link below. Thanks.

6-speed LS1

89000 miles

Red exterior

T-tops

23% Window Tint

Halo style headlights

Chrome plated aluminum rims

Brand new kumho tires

White leather interior with the option of black camaro seat covers

Brand new ram HD clutch and flywheel (only 150 miles on them)

Along with ram clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder

Flowmaster 50 series cat-back exhaust

Very Clean

10000 obo

614-598-7118

http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/682818172.html

He had a 95 LT1 that was MINT and traded it in for this one. Well this one had the ugly 5 spoke wheels and he liked those that where on the lt1. So he had the dealer switch them out. I like these better as well.

Did he have this parked in my buddy Elvis' garage? Just curious really. He told me about a friend of his that had a similar Z parked in his garage. I was gonna tell Elvis he should have him post it up here.

ttt for ya either way :)

Did he have this parked in my buddy Elvis' garage? Just curious really. He told me about a friend of his that had a similar Z parked in his garage. I was gonna tell Elvis he should have him post it up here.

ttt for ya either way :)[/Q

You know Elvis? Yeah thats where its at.

ttt for ya either way :)[/Q

You know Elvis? Yeah thats where its at.

Small world. And yeah we've been buddies for 20+ years..I feel old sayin that :(

Thats crazy. I have know him for 4 years or so. How ever long he went out with brandi becuase this is her brothers car and he is one of my best friends. Do you ever go out to his uncles for fireworks?

Thats crazy. I have know him for 4 years or so. How ever long he went out with brandi becuase this is her brothers car and he is one of my best friends. Do you ever go out to his uncles for fireworks?

Oh yeah he told me that's how he knew the guy with the Camaro. He is a mess about that whole deal. Poor guy.

I've never been out for fireworks, usually busy w/ g/f's and stuff which wont be an issue this year, so I may go. :D I havent seen Big Bud for a while. Him and Little Buddy (or Warren?! haha) together usually get me laughing so hard my ribs are sore when I leave.

Yeah she did him ugly. Elvis is such a nice guy. Fireworks are always great. Anyone interested in the Z. Offer him 8k and I am sure he will take it.

yeah but that turns into like 10lbs when spining.

You ever put a business card on the back of a wheel when checking balance? Interesting shit there.

Free bump.

Actually man I am interested.....I was just asking if you were serious.

Just sounded like your where thread bashings. I hate when people do that when someone is trying to sell something. Are you the one that is coming to look at it sunday?

This car has a new look now:

C5 ZO6 wheels:

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/evil8/98camaro006.jpg?t=1212358772

Gray Leather:

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/evil8/98camaro007.jpg?t=1212358825