calling out...... this friday

phil

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may sound stupid but its your call. I would really like to bring my bike out and race it, I'm curious how much faster/slower my bike is then my car.

It's a Katana and only makes 69whp I think. Fuck I dunno what i did with the dyno slip

ur bike made 70.03

bill ill be out u can race the srt if he doesnt want to lol

Phil you have been promoted to V.P. of the nutswinging dept. With this promotion you now have access to the use of my car for street racing purposes. If you win... I was driving, if you lose... you were driving ;)

Note: Use of nitrous is not permitted until you are promoted to CEO.

You mean HNIC right?.... :cool:

Thorne, I will 20 roll your bike with my tbss with 4 people in the car if you want.

That will work :) I am just curious nothing more. I would have someone drive my car for me but ehhh maybe later once the car is got its next mod done.

I'm LOLing!

Hey Sam, how's the FD coming along? Think it will be out this season?

Well I am goin down to IPS here in a bit to see if they were able to get it painted for me. I am still waiting on my LS1 conversion kit from Hinson motorsports. Once I get that, its all about how fast I drop in the motor. I am really not goin to rush it though, I wanna do everything right this time around and I am still hung up on if I should go auto or 6 speed. But in any event I will try to get it done asap, if it starts up by the beginning of august I will be happy. Gotta remember, they didnt build Rome in one night. :)

Well I am goin down to IPS here in a bit to see if they were able to get it painted for me. I am still waiting on my LS1 conversion kit from Hinson motorsports. Once I get that, its all about how fast I drop in the motor. I am really not goin to rush it though, I wanna do everything right this time around and I am still hung up on if I should go auto or 6 speed. But in any event I will try to get it done asap, if it starts up by the beginning of august I will be happy. Gotta remember, they didnt build Rome in one night. :)

Nice, plus you have the SS to have fun in :cool: My opinion would be an auto in a mid 9 sec. car, manual in anything 10 sec. or more.

At this point I'm just hoping it doesnt rain. Either way I'm still going. I may just have to drive a different car.

well I can talk about how awsome your car is and tell everyone you ran 8 seconds on street tires