calling out...... this friday

phil

itll never be ready lol

Now that you said that, my parts just got delivered here at work. All i need now is Brian to get back in town for a new tune.

Thorne, I will 20 roll your bike with my tbss with 4 people in the car if you want.

My old ass carbed bike Vs TBSS?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to hell with all that lol its bad enough im roll racing to begin with.

meh kno likez teh rollz ya digg

20 roll is jus like a dig except we arnt stopped on the freeway with traffic

i didn't say i would not run on the freeway, i was stating that its not my favorite style of racing lol get your head out of the clouds

ill get my head out of the clouds when you get your head out of zachs lap. now whipe me down :D

ill get my head out of the clouds when you get your head out of zachs lap. now whipe me down :D

LIES! i heard you wanted to do a reach-a-round on brandon with the t-tops off while listening to moby's greatest hits in front of COSI

LIES! i heard you wanted to do a reach-a-round on brandon with the t-tops off while listening to moby's greatest hits in front of COSI

where did you hear that ? the t tops were in we were in front of your moms house and we were listening to meatloaf. you fag .... smack yourself