calling out...... this friday

phil

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like everyone is goin to Steak and Shake. Thorne are you bringing the bike out so I can walk you real quick in a loaded 4 door suv?

Assuming I make it out I will be on the bike. You better be sprayin heavy if your going to beat the bike :)

So jet kit + 600$ = nitrous Katana hrmmmmmm

ehhh 600$ also buys my bottom end got damn it sam how do you build to projects its a bitch to decide which one.

They were talking about meeting at sonic and cruising over. There are a lot of people already going to SNS so thats why I'm going there.

If you go to SNS, you will get negative rep points from me, so keep that in the back of your mind tonight...

You are on a bike and asking to get the hit from my suv??? Seriously it should be the other way around. Also how many times do I have to say my truck is an all motor truck. I HAS NO SPRAY......

Ummm if its still all motor how do you think you got a chance. I will try what ever WTH its only fun right

You are on a bike and asking to get the hit from my suv??? Seriously it should be the other way around. Also how many times do I have to say my truck is an all motor truck. I HAS NO SPRAY......

Lies! You have a 500 shot directly ported into the driveshaft with a turbo on your brake pads!!!! I know this because I read it on the internets ;)

There is no vote if you want to meet a sonic do it. I have over 15 people set to meet up at SNS as long as it doesnt rain

I called all 15 of them and told them you are not coming and you hate them all. They said screw you and that they will come to Sonic to hang out with me.. :cool:

see no one has a clue, sns is fucking far, sonic is jus far. see fucking makes it so much worse

No one complained when everyone met at hooters last week.

/b.s.

Steak N Shake at 10pm...

Sam, I called them all back. I told them that you just wanted them to come to sonic so you could get them in the back of the tbss and have surprise buttsecks :D

No one complained when everyone met at hooters last week.

/b.s.

Steak N Shake at 10pm...

Sam, I called them all back. I told them that you just wanted them to come to sonic so you could get them in the back of the tbss and have surprise buttsecks :D

lol all 7 of us, 6 who live on the east side and ur bro

I just had a text from sam saying that Brian is really a cop and everyone going to SNS is going to JAIL !!!

:doh: i fucking knew it, that bastard never races anyone, to sonic we go

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49321

Going forward put the date, start time, and location in the title of your meeting and events thread. I can edit it later on if things change. This year we are going to try and avoid the "what should we do guys" and have 60 people come up with 100 different times and ideas. Also if you see a thread in this area that has already been opened and has numerous replies please try not to do the "well I dont want to drive there so I'm going to start my own thread" b.s. However, if someone says lets go to the museum and gets no replies in 24 hours feel free to start a new meeting thread.

If you want to start another meeting thread after one has been established with numerous participants then please set it for a different time or make one for senior members only (in the proper area).

Phil I dont think you are trying not to :asshole: ;)