calling out...... this friday

phil

yep thats the one....a car i was coming up on blocked my view of the cop until it was too late. and he clocked me at 87

he say anything about racing? he had to hear us coming. lol

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he say anything about racing? he had to hear us coming. lol

well before he took my license he didn't. when he came back with it, he said that someone called in and reported some street racing on 270. but the only cars they mentioned was a red probe and a yellow vw. he was like "thats quite a coincidence that i pulled over a red probe doing almost 90, and according to you for no apparent reason" not much i could say to that lol

well before he took my license he didn't. when he came back with it, he said that someone called in and reported some street racing on 270. but the only cars they mentioned was a red probe and a yellow vw. he was like "thats quite a coincidence that i pulled over a red probe doing almost 90, and according to you for no apparent reason" not much i could say to that lol

Damn that sux!

so phil i think i am ready for another run.....i have some extra goodies under the hood this time so it should be a good race...and no its not the turbo in my sig...ill be glad to post the winner on youtube

so phil i think i am ready for another run.....i have some extra goodies under the hood this time so it should be a good race...and no its not the turbo in my sig...ill be glad to post the winner on youtube

if you havnt heard yet, im still pissed at you. you almost got a couple of us killed last time you fucking retard. when you see us racing stay the fuck out of the way. I don't give a shit if you put that turbo on or not, ill still be handing you your ass, except now you'll keep up until atleast 50 mph

did that turbo come off an acura rdx? hahaha that's a lil ass turbo, you better sell that thing and save up your pennies lil nuts, its going to take way more than that

ive got alot bigger one for sale ......