FS DBB 50trim bigturbo

SRTurbo04

alright so a few months ago i bought a DBB 50trim its agp which is made from turbonetics turbos, the turbo has 200 miles on it before the kid took it off(he had his srt in germany not fun during winter) so i got it its in perfect shape no shaft play what so ever polished ect...its a t3/t4 this turbo will get u ur 500hp u want that kinda of power i would of put it on the car but the motor took a crap on me so i decided i need they motor first lol

this turbo is about 1200 new askin 650 for a dam near new turbo

here are soem pics

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/YamahaSean/CIMG0353.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/YamahaSean/CIMG0355.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/YamahaSean/CIMG0354.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/YamahaSean/CIMG0356.jpg

this turbo is about 1200 new askin $650 for a dam near new turbo

WTF your not putting it on?

i know man problem is motors preety fuckeed from last year and i honeslty dont have the money to fix the motor so the turbos gotta go to fix the motor so i can come out this year :cry:

Yes it is a Dual Ball Bearing (DBB) turbo.

ding ding this man probably knows more about this turbo then i do...even knwo he had a gt35 r on his srt back then(miss the dam thing)

if u have any more questions or need more pics leme know need this thing gone so i can fix mybottom end so i can go actually race my car this year

ding ding this man probably knows more about this turbo then i do...even knwo he had a gt35 r on his srt back then(miss the dam thing)

if u have any more questions or need more pics leme know need this thing gone so i can fix mybottom end so i can go actually race my car this year

I do miss that thing once and awhile....it was so fun whoopin the shit outta V8's... :D

This is a great turbo guys that can support about 450whp, buy this it is a good cheap offer!

had some one interested in it but backed out to to women not lettinhim play lol STILL FOR SALE need it gone.. kickingit down to 625 and still thrwoiin the oil return line for freeeeee

Oh a wittle t3 thats cute.

oo this wittel t3 will still keep up or romp ur wittle 60trim u had for sale lol... ur lucky i dont have the funds to put this on my car oooo ide drag ur 5slow down 270 lol

oo this wittel t3 will still keep up or romp ur wittle 60trim u had for sale lol... ur lucky i dont have the funds to put this on my car oooo ide drag ur 5slow down 270 lol

HEHEHEHHEHE I love Cr. 60 trim stands for the ratio between the exhaust wheel and the turbine. It's a lot fuggin bigger then you must think :D

Good luck on your sale - get your car running so I can hurtchew. ;)

HEHEHEHHEHE I love Cr. 60 trim stands for the ratio between the exhaust wheel and the turbine. It's a lot fuggin bigger then you must think :D

didnt i hurtcheww at trackda ylol

• 3 weeks later...

The exhaust wheel is the turbine wheel. Trim is a ratio of the inducer and exducer of both wheels.

trim equals inducer squared over exducer squared times 100

The exhaust wheel is the turbine wheel. Trim is a ratio of the inducer and exducer of both wheels.

trim equals inducer squared over exducer squared times 100

ummm what lol? i cant even say what you just said lol

come on guys some one needs this turbo quick spool makes amazing power and cheapppppp