Head Gasket warning!

Buck531

hah I appreciate the guys honesty... not many people would post pictures of their mistake like that... true enthusiast there- not a very smart one but true.

He posted it before he knew he did the wrong thing.

So I am 21 and my little sister is only 11. Anyways she gets in the shower and a little while later gets out and goes into her room to dress.

Like 3 seconds later she starts screaming and I am working out in my room doing my third rep of chest curls, so I have no shirt on. I immediatly drop my 500 lb weights and barge in and ask her what the fuck is wrong with her and she points up at the ceiling and its just a little stupid spider on the ceiling. Our ceiling is kind of high so I have to jump to get it. So i grab a magazine and jump up to swat it. and I hit it a little but it falls and lands right on my fucking sisters head.

she immideatly drops her towel and starts swatting at her head screaming "GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF" I notice it crawling down her back and it is still alive I drop the magazine because it wasnt working so well and i grab her shoulder with one hand to get control of her because she is flailing around like a maniac and then I am swatting at it with my only other free hand. and just then my parents burst in and see her naked and me in just my fucking shorts spanking her rearend while she is crying her fucking guts out.

Most fucking embarassing day of my life. I tried to explain to them i was like "guys oh no wait there was a spider there was spider and stuff". and my little sister was still crying her guts oout and my dad just exploded and told me to "get in your fucking room immediatly you sick fucking bastard". It doesnt help that a couple months ago they found a pair of her undies on my floor. I dont know how they got there but probably were stuck in my pants after mom did laundry or something.

i really feel like killing myself right now

Lulz on page 8

ah, i feel bad for the guy. it could happen to everyone in a lapse of concentration.

sure, everyone here reads the instructions before they do anything, right??

when i've been up late doing car work for hours on end, i've made some foolish mistakes before.

at least this guy is man enough (surprising for a miata driver) to admit his momentary lapse of intelligence

• Upvote 1

He will probably sue. I can hear the lawyer now, The lable did not CLEARLY state the product should not be put in the oil.

This is a future darwin award winner for sure

This is what is wrong with america.