Night clubs.

thorne

also, park street tavern too, on the corner of park and spruce. used to be 501 jazz bar. they usually got some pretty good bands in there on the weekends. its not really a "nightclub" per say but there is some room up front where people dance. its probably the most laid back bar in that whole area. the bands they get are usually jazzy/rocky kinda bands. all around great place IMO.

Sugar Bar has great techno, more upbeat music.

Spice Bar has all of them in different rooms, hip hop, house and so on.

Mynt is more hip hop downstairs with house in the smaller bar upstairs.

Gas werks and brothers is just college bars with all college kids

Boma is decent with different rooms as well, but it is away from everywhere else.

I would start at Spice bar, then hit sugar next door, then down to Mynt to finish the night off. Depending on the night you go I might be able to call some friends down there and get you 2 on the list so you wont have to wait in line. But I cant guarantee that.

Sugar Bar has great techno, more upbeat music.

Spice Bar has all of them in different rooms, hip hop, house and so on.

Mynt is more hip hop downstairs with house in the smaller bar upstairs.

Gas werks and brothers is just college bars with all college kids

Boma is decent with different rooms as well, but it is away from everywhere else.

I would start at Spice bar, then hit sugar next door, then down to Mynt to finish the night off. Depending on the night you go I might be able to call some friends down there and get you 2 on the list so you wont have to wait in line. But I cant guarantee that.

being on the list is flippen perfect no lines free cover free vip mmmm

gotta love friends that know the promoters woot woot

Saturday night is when I'm going. Dress atire?

sugar and spice are dress to impress ....saturdaynight tonight go to spice and mint around 1245 (down the block) ill be there for sure spice is awesome btu best on thursdays

pm me or call me if u need directions if you go to eathier

Well I'm not sure where I'm heading yet I would love to hit Sugar/Spice but not being on the list means I'm stuck out side and thats a suck and a half. I'm trying to tie things down right now I want a limo.

Paul call me.