Advanced Auto Parts Cruise in's are back!!!!!!!

V8 Beast

After going full circle I was able to get our cruise in's set back up at the exact same place we had them last year.

5pm-9pm on the first Saturday of every month

Advanced Auto Parts

2110 Hilliard Rome Rd.

Hilliard, OH 43026-9629

614-876-5482

10% discount on purchases when you spend more than $20.

Followed by dinner at Hooters

The first one will be June 28th from 4p-9p due to the holiday. From there they will be the first Saturday of every month.

Note: I tried to find a more nuetral location, but it didnt work out.

im trying to talk my gf into learning to drive my car...if not, anyone in blacklick wanna pick a guy up?

leme know when i live in reynoldsburg....eatheir u lost you license or your broke ur foot ur always talkign abou ur girl drivin ur car lol?

I'm in for this too, and all you reynoldsburg/blacklick guys should meet up with this pickerington guy to cruise out together. Paint should be done and coilovers should be on hopefully, we'll see.

I'm in for this too, and all you reynoldsburg/blacklick guys should meet up with this pickerington guy to cruise out together. Paint should be done and coilovers should be on hopefully, we'll see.

I've never seen ur car once...hmm wierd I worked in blacklick for 5 years tooo... ah well leme know if u ever wanna meet up