tonight (sat. 5/31)

Guest CumminUndone2001

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damnit! i was up at polaris trying to find something to get into, there was a small crowd up there with no action going on what so ever. Oh well....

I still dont understand how posts like this are popping up.

Details of tonight were posted, for a while now.

Meeting at IPS at 12pm was posted, hell I even posted directions?!?! There was another group from Cinci that never made it, because they forgot to bring the directions...

Meeting at IPS at 12pm was posted, hell I even posted directions?!?! There was another group from Cinci that never made it, because they forgot to bring the directions...

Considered coming cause I was bored, but wasn't worth it cause my stuff is slow or broken. Sounds like you all had fun, though.

Prob becasue I dont really scroll through every post on this site...but im gonna start

I am going to take it easy for a while.... it hasnt really been driven in 6 months. But Next week hopefully I'll get the Headers, K member, Front Control arms, Drag springs, Rear upper & lower control arms, 4:10 gear, LSD, and 31 Spline axles all put on and then hopfully a day or two after get it tuned.

But I will meet up with him and you before all that for some before and after results.

I am going to take it easy for a while.... it hasnt really been driven in 6 months. But Next week hopefully I'll get the Headers, K member, Front Control arms, Drag springs, Rear upper & lower control arms, 4:10 gear, LSD, and 31 Spline axles all put on and then hopfully a day or two after get it tuned.

But I will meet up with him and you before all that for some before and after results.

well you should beat him before, and whomp him after.

get killed by me before, and my foot in your ass later lol jk jk. but seriously beat pauls ass

Yea... I know I will walk Paul... I did last year on Half the shot I will be runnin this year :D So I am hoping a sub 12.5 car this year.

ps i have done stuff to it since but it goe offsetted due to bad motor lol dam i suck

since im bored and tripple posts are old im stating this as a double bitches!