jacka** in the 300z

yellowsnake

anyone know who drives a yellow 300 z twin turbo. if so YOUR A JACKASS!

Was on brice road and he decides he wants to try and cut me off. after the very bright young stud figured out he was gonna hit me first he decided to get over behind me and do a little getto burn out and about hit me. DUMBASS

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice thing is his car shouldn't be too hard to recognize should you come across it again.

I had a dumbass piss me off in a very bad way about one month ago in his riced out Mitsu when I had my kids in the car with me....I carry the cell phone pic with me including his plate for when I see him again.

I just shed a tear for you.

see jackass, this wouldn't have bothered me as bad if my wife and 3 year old daughter wasn't in the car. i shed a tear if i ever run accross u cuttin me off and my kid is in the car. not something i take lightly. sounds like ur as big a jackass as him.

see jackass, this wouldn't have bothered me as bad if my wife and 3 year old daughter wasn't in the car. i shed a tear if i ever run accross u cuttin me off and my kid is in the car. not something i take lightly. sounds like ur as big a jackass as him.

I was trying to show my empathy for you. Maybe I should show it with a hug instead.

What you fail to realize is that you have allowed the person in the 300zx to own you. On many levels. So much so that he controled you enough to go post a thread about him on the internet.

Your initial thread mentioned nothing about you have your wife and child in the car, and posting it after the fact looks like a cry for sympathy and acceptance.

I still extend you my empathy, and the offer for the hug still stands.

What you fail to realize is that you have allowed the person in the 300zx to own you. On many levels. So much so that he controled you enough to go post a thread about him on the internet.

Your initial thread mentioned nothing about you have your wife and child in the car, and posting it after the fact looks like a cry for sympathy and acceptance.

I still extend you my empathy, and the offer for the hug still stands.

lol. ur right. and every person who comes on here and rants about anything is owned right? man i wish i was as smart as you. and yeah telling you my kid was in the car was just so people i dont really know, will give me sympathy b/c i have no friends at all.

as for the hug, can i have a big cr hug instead. i love the interweb!!

fail?? i never failed? what u be talkin bout yo?

you failed because that url more accurately describes your attitude in this thread than anyone elses. not only that, but your failure to grasp this irony has made you the victim of the self-pwn. you, sir, with all your manly babymaking skills, have failed at the internet.

hmm all i have to say was his KID was in the car cut the guy some slack hes just tryin to watch out for his family. if you all think he or i am an asshole for watching out for the mans family well then i guess we are and if you feel that way come find me and leme know that in person . I dont even have a kid and ide be pissed at this person in the 300z

yellow 300zx on brice...should be easy to spot check

hmm all i have to say was his KID was in the car cut the guy some slack hes just tryin to watch out for his family. if you all think he or i am an asshole for watching out for the mans family well then i guess we are and if you feel that way come find me and leme know that in person . I dont even have a kid and ide be pissed at this person in the 300z

yellow 300zx on brice...should be easy to spot check

thank you very much. and like i said before, i feel sorry for anyof you who cut me off with my kid in the car and we get to stop. call it road rage or someone who cares about his family.

you failed because that url more accurately describes your attitude in this thread than anyone elses. not only that, but your failure to grasp this irony has made you the victim of the self-pwn. you, sir, with all your manly babymaking skills, have failed at the internet.

yep and someday, when you grow up, stop living yourlife on cr, grow a set, stop being a computer nerd, and have a kid, might, just maybe, car more about someone then yourself.