jacka** in the 300z

yellowsnake

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep and someday, when you grow up, stop living yourlife on cr, grow a set, stop being a computer nerd, and have a kid, might, just maybe, car more about someone then yourself.

keep responding to me, idiot. every word you type digs yourself deeper into the hole of ironic self deprication. you came to this thread to rant about something that happened to you in real life, and i'm the one living on cr? you're 27 with a kid and you still have yet to realize what makes someone mature. its a fucking education.

you can call me a nerd and flaunt your kid all you want, i'll bet a good number of people who don't know either of us are going to look at your inability to spell and your perplexing e-aggression and come to a very different conclusion than they will about me, even with 7 years and a child's difference in age.

you, sir, with all your manly babymaking skills, have failed at the internet.

LOL you stole the next point I was going to make.

BTW I feel sorry for all of you that are posting in this thread instead of being outside, or spending time with you family.

I am only here because I am at work, and this thread amuses me :)

getting out and fighting someone after they cut you off would not be a good example for your child. I have a family too, but one kids stupity dosen't call for another mans encore.

I know when my son turns 16 I don't want him retaliating to someone cutting him off because he saw daddy do it. Everyone has their own parenting style, that is mine.

I feel you on being upset, I am just a liad back person and don't get to worked up while driving.

getting out and fighting someone after they cut you off would not be a good example for your child. I have a family too, but one kids stupity dosen't call for another mans encore.

I know when my son turns 16 I don't want him retaliating to someone cutting him off because he saw daddy do it. Everyone has their own parenting style, that is mine.

I feel you on being upset, I am just a liad back person and don't get to worked up while driving.

hince why i didn't do anything and posted on here to see if anyone knew him and to tell him he was a dumbass.

• Confused 1

my first post was not saying i wanted to/did/or was goin to beat anyones ass. i asked if anyone knew him and then everyone else put there .02 in and i replyed to get the great internet egos of cr going. most of the people on here talk LOTS of shit on here and i enjoy getting them worked up.

hince why i go on linns "i have the fastest stock bottom lsx in columbus" and tell him i'll race him for titles. would i do this no. but its funny to c what everone here has too say.

my first post was not saying i wanted to/did/or was goin to beat anyones ass. i asked if anyone knew him and then everyone else put there .02 in and i replyed to get the great internet egos of cr going. most of the people on here talk LOTS of shit on here and i enjoy getting them worked up.

hince why i go on linns "i have the fastest stock bottom lsx in columbus" and tell him i'll race him for titles. would i do this no. but its funny to c what everone here has too say.

columbus racing is great because people like you hahaha so many people really get caught up and take this shit serious , and who they impress and want to be cool with . Its really funny if you just sit back and watch. either way I still think you should of just stoped him and started swinging for the fences lol.

or maybe someday when ur man enough to have kids you will understand.

Yes, because those 15 year old kids having a baby with their knocked up 14 year old g/f are very manly.

Seriously McDouche, you sound like a freaking tool. I offer no hugs or tears. I can't wait until I can have kids so I can be a man like you.

Oh wait, I've seen enough immature parents to realize that kids don't do a damn thing to make a person "better."

Yes, because those 15 year old kids having a baby with their knocked up 14 year old g/f are very manly.

Seriously McDouche, you sound like a freaking tool. I offer no hugs or tears. I can't wait until I can have kids so I can be a man like you.

Oh wait, I've seen enough immature parents to realize that kids don't do a damn thing to make a person "better."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 15 year old having kids. damn. wish i could do math as good as you. 27 - 3 = ummmmmmm work with me here dumbfuck. come on now, get your nerd tools out and try and figure this out.

kids dont make EVERYONE more mature you are correct. It does make people grow up, which you have yet to do i guess.

Once again, my first post was asking if anyone knew him. then the cr egos, such as yourself who "thinks" they are really cool b/c they talk shit on the internet, kicked in and wanted to total change my thread about asking if anyone here knew the guy. from there i comment back with stupied shit to get cr thinking they have really bothered me and i should go kill myself since i'm a douch, and a tool, and think a kid makes me a man. lolol.

I have done what i wanted too here. douch on you pimps.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 15 year old having kids. damn. wish i could do math as good as you. 27 - 3 = ummmmmmm work with me here dumbfuck. come on now, get your nerd tools out and try and figure this out.

kids dont make EVERYONE more mature you are correct. It does make people grow up, which you have yet to do i guess.

Once again, my first post was asking if anyone knew him. then the cr egos, such as yourself who "thinks" they are really cool b/c they talk shit on the internet, kicked in and wanted to total change my thread about asking if anyone here knew the guy. from there i comment back with stupied shit to get cr thinking they have really bothered me and i should go kill myself since i'm a douch, and a tool, and think a kid makes me a man. lolol.

"

He was making a point jackass, that 15 year old kids are not manly but quite often immature, no math skills required, just comprehension skills, get your comprehension calculator out for that.

Next, you post on a CR expecting someone to chime in to say, "hey, this is the guy your looking for, he is a tool, blah blah blah" and yet you forget that this site is full of sarcastic assholes, self included.

and finally, as far as growing up and children, good for you, you think thats everyones plan? How mature do you have to be to make a kid? I got plans, none of which involve a kid and I guess that makes me immature until I nail that maturity peak in life of being able to screw my girl and knock her up.

Maybe they will have sympathy on a VTECH forum!

You're all retards for posting in this thread.

That doesn't include me, I'm retarded for entirely different reasons.

PS. OP, you're a cry-baby bitch.

You're all retards for posting in this thread.

That doesn't include me, I'm retarded for entirely different reasons.

PS. OP, you're a cry-baby bitch.

and ur just a bitch.

one thing i find funny is everyone keeps coming in here, posting about nothing the first post was about, and calling me names???? LET THE CR EGOS GROW!!!!!!