CR golf outing

verse

Yeah, I think Mike might be better to set something up since he works at Raymond right? It'd be awesome, if not I could try to find something.

I'm not a great golfer, but I can do pretty decent. I'm up for anytime.

Yeah, I think Mike might be better to set something up since he works at Raymond right? It'd be awesome, if not I could try to find something.

I'm not a great golfer, but I can do pretty decent. I'm up for anytime.

Raymond...Muirfield Village Golf Club....close enough!

I refuse to organize anything golf related. I have just completed 3 straight weeks of 90+ hours, culminating in around 130 last week. I'd rather eat a bullet, than to deal with anything golf related at this moment.

But, I'd still play if this gets arranged.

Guest EM1 2ENVY
WTF there are like 18 shooting threads on this board. Go fuck around in those idiot

just a question, i would be more than happy to go golfing and take your $20.00 ;)

Then come play golf and win since it requires no skill, right?

Golf is fun as shit (aka driving a kart, drinking beer, and hitting shit is fun)

Notice I said and, not and/or. Also, just because it takes practice and 'skill' to do something doesn't mean one should be proud of it. I mean, look at how well versed many on this board are at masturbating. You can have skills and talent at chess, doesn't take anything physical to do that.

And yes, drunken golf car driving is possibly one of the most fun things you can do to waste time. You don't have to golf to do that though.