car wont start

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
i dont have any interior lights...no dome, no glovebox etc...the doors used to be gunked up so the latch wouldnt close all the way, which made the car think the door was open causing the light to be on, im assuming the same with the glovebox...so when i got the car the guy had removed all the bulbs on the interior and i never put them back...wd40 in the door latch fixed the problem though, no more beeping when the doors are shut...and im not sure what the hell is causing it...had my battery on the charger for over 12 hours and its still not fully charged...its holding closer to 14v while driving though isntead of 13...im going to take the battery back to advanced and get a replacement and see if that works...had it tested but it was too low to give results and they said it would take up to 2 hours to charger it...no way in hell im walkin around advanced for 2 hours

Guest tbutera2112
oh nevermind...i definately forgot i bought a truck yesterday lol...ill have to take it in sometime this week then after i get the truck registered

Guest tbutera2112
just an update incase anyone cares...battery got warrantied, it was bad... under load on the testing machine it dropped to 7-8 v and the guy says it shouldnt drop below 11...so im on battery number 2....thought buying an optima meant i wouldnt have to worry about quality...guess not lol next time i will be switching back to the autozone brand...durlast i think