WTB LT1 or LS1

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets
Im looking for a LT1 or LS1 , will buy with automatic transmission. Also interested in any LT4 or other hot pieces should a good LT1 be found. This is for a customer. If you have one send me a pm.

Guest 614Streets
I've got a 4L60E and an LT1 driveshaft left over if you're interested.

Pm me your contact information , what did this come out of? Thanks!

Guest 614Streets
I've got a Buick I'll sell you thats got the iron head version of the LT1 and a 4L60E that was rebuilt by AJ

Will the gm lt4 conversion work on this engine, I would think so , does this include the ecm and harness? What are you wanting for it ??

It's the complete running car. Slap some plates on it and top off the gas tank, and you could drive it to your shop no problem. I don't know shit about LT4's and what's compatible with what, sorry. Price is $1500 FIRM. It's got 108,000 miles on it, trans was rebuilt 2,000 miles ago, along with the water pump. Checked the Optispark, it looked fine.

Doh, just did a google search and found out the LQ9 is a 6.0L. That's not right at all. I know it's the iron head LT1, so whatever the engine code is for that is what it is. Are you going to come out with him to take a look at it?

Guest 614Streets
Doh, just did a google search and found out the LQ9 is a 6.0L. That's not right at all. I know it's the iron head LT1, so whatever the engine code is for that is what it is. Are you going to come out with him to take a look at it?

Yeah I am going to come out with him. Ok good I will relay the 411 to Virgil , I heard him say LQ9 and thought ls series. Thanks Mike

That stock LT4 stuff isn't anything special. The Hot Crap cam is a joke, untouched LT4 heads aren't much better than stock LT1 heads, and the LT4 intake used to be a pricey item until Edelbrock started offering one.

I have a heavily worked over set of LT1 heads for sale, CC306 cam, Comp 1.6 NSA RR's, guideplates, and the oversized studds for the RR's.

Guest 614Streets
That stock LT4 stuff isn't anything special. The Hot Crap cam is a joke, untouched LT4 heads aren't much better than stock LT1 heads, and the LT4 intake used to be a pricey item until Edelbrock started offering one.

I have a heavily worked over set of LT1 heads for sale, CC306 cam, Comp 1.6 NSA RR's, guideplates, and the oversized studds for the RR's.

Joe will this work well with the stock shortblock? Im building this motor to go in a customers street rod , he wants usuable power. What RPM range is your heads and cam set for?