IPS Motorsports, thanks again!

MrMeanGreen

One, I would like to say thanks to IPS for helping sponsor my car for the upcoming Pinks: All Out at Norwalk later this week. There's another sponsor, but I'm currently having communication issues with them.

I would like to say that I brought the Formula in with a blown tranny, worn converter, and overheating cooling/tranny system under regular driving conditions.

They lined me up with a built Level V RPM 4L65E, refreshed TCI SSF converter, new tranny cooler, and some custom work to my FMIC system along with a new FMIC. They also installed my WB02 and reassembled the front end of my car after some other issues with missing hardware. The car runs absolutely amazing, stays cool driving on the highway and in traffic, and the new tranny shifts perfectly. The professionalism is top-notch, and if some of you remember my dealings with them several years ago, everything has been changed 180* and I'm happy to give them my business now.

Another feather in the cap is that they're taking over the build of Dave Underwood's Camaro SS, which is the third fastest LSX car in the world running low 7s at over 200+mph. His car is a work of art, and for them to have the capabilities and desire to make this the world's fastest LSX car says something else.

Anyways, thanks to Brandon Wright for all of his footwork during the process and for putting some miles on my car as well. He's a good guy if you need anything.