Newbie.. Hello! A little about me..

Bigblock4-speed

On the track? It better have a

a. 408 or

b. bunch of nitrous

c. or procharged lol.

I dont really race this car, its just a street car, fun cruiser. If i said yes to racing you, id have to go get a set of slicks to not make a fool of myself.

And if we did race, then id have to get a cage.. cause it would be in the 10.70-10.90 range.. lol Maybe next time, or with my s-10, or dragster. lol

none of thr above its a stock bottem ls1. its the fastest stock bottem ls1 ever, almost runs like a 402 stroker motor' but its an ls1. :)

It's a M6 car and on that pass i cut a 1.69 60'. It was my only good 60' of the day.

Thats a good 60 foot. Your car basically gives me a rough idea of what mine could do with a set of slicks on it. What kinda rwhp are you at, and crank hp? Also gears and rear end?

Thats a good 60 foot. Your car basically gives me a rough idea of what mine could do with a set of slicks on it. What kinda rwhp are you at, and crank hp? Also gears and rear end?

My car doesn't have slicks, just a drag radial. 3:73 gear with a 275 50 17 tires. the car made 463rwhp.

My car doesn't have slicks, just a drag radial. 3:73 gear with a 275 50 17 tires. the car made 463rwhp.

Nice times with the rwhp! Im deff. needing some drag radials (or slicks) cause with my 12.67 with a 2.32 sixty- im loosin alot of speed in 1 and 2nd. I would really like to get my car down into where it should be, but i know i would have to mess up my stock interior with a 6pt cage.. Really dont want to do it, and from what ive been told - 543rwhp, and what the car traps, the times ive ran it, it should be a 10.70-10.90 car. 125-127

Nice times with the rwhp! Im deff. needing some drag radials (or slicks) cause with my 12.67 with a 2.32 sixty- im loosin alot of speed in 1 and 2nd. I would really like to get my car down into where it should be, but i know i would have to mess up my stock interior with a 6pt cage.. Really dont want to do it, and from what ive been told - 543rwhp, and what the car traps, the times ive ran it, it should be a 10.70-10.90 car. 125-127

I went to Kil Kare and they didn't make me put a jacket on or say anything to me about what i trapped on spray.

Just go to Kil Kare and you will be fine. There is no need for a cage in your car.