Exhaust Flanges

SPLN SUX

You could try a parts store and just compare them that way.

im trying to see if the ports line up... if theyre in packaging, thatll make it tough.

Long story short, the Evo shares a near identical port seperation to my Swedish steed... so the newest idea is to take an after market Evo manifold, hack off the mitsubishi outlet and head flanges, and re-flange it with a B4204 head flange and a T3 flange. One problem that the ONE OTHER GUY ON THE PLANET is having, is that the #4 runner is both in the way of the turbo uppipe, and comming in contact with some important electrical looming. So the other guy has been hacking up the manifold and rewelding the runner so it fits... my idea was to use a ram-horn style manifold that will fit just fine. however, its not very easy to find one that cost little enough to cut on worry free. Im curious to see if we could also use one for a civic, because theres about 100 different manufacturers that make them, with T3 flanges already on the back end.

Not even close to lining up. The honda flange is ~1.5" or so shorter than a 4g flange.

Not the flange length, the port seperation length... My ports arent all that big so even if its within 1/4", or maybe even a 1/2", they may still line up close enough.

Just buy the gaskets Nick. If it's coming down to being an issue, that will definitely tell you what you need to know.

Give me cheap pizza and I'll try to get you a good price on gaskets.

can't you cut that manifold up and make it fit on your car be closer than honda or mitsu stuff

no. The 5 cylinder port spacing is closer than the 4 cyl... besides, i can pick up a OBX mani for less than $300. Add a $60 flange and thats a bargin of an upgrade.