WTB: Shit that goes BOOM!!!!!

Lustalbert

Yep, want fireworks, good fireworks, really fucking awesome fireworks. If you don't want anyone to know, feel free to PM me instead of posting here.

I need something that is worthy of sharing the stage with my world ender baloons :D

BTW, I am pissed, the "thunderstick" I used to get where recalled "due to being overloaded with flash powder, causing an explosion hazard." I kind of thought that was the fucking point of fireworks in the first place.......

Yep, want fireworks, good fireworks, really fucking awesome fireworks. If you don't want anyone to know, feel free to PM me instead of posting here.

I need something that is worthy of sharing the stage with my world ender baloons :D

BTW, I am pissed, the "thunderstick" I used to get where recalled "due to being overloaded with flash powder, causing an explosion hazard." I kind of thought that was the fucking point of fireworks in the first place.......

World Ender Balloons = July 4th drunken fun

On the border of Kentucky and Tennessee is a gas station, yes a gas station, that sells some of the best fireworks I have ever blown up. This place is about the same size as Phantom Fireworks, but is lined with rows and rows of great stuff.

On the border of Kentucky and Tennessee is a gas station, yes a gas station, that sells some of the best fireworks I have ever blown up. This place is about the same size as Phantom Fireworks, but is lined with rows and rows of great stuff.

That was a great place

:bangbang:

Details?

Adress?

Exit number?