6/6 friday

Skinner

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Anthony for giving me an excuse to run my bike out to 190mph :) . I was coming home down gemini when I saw your car and a few other vettes. I was on the R1.

LOL! Yeah I pulled up to you and asked if it was a 1000, u nodded, and I was like OK nevermind! :D It was deff a funn night, when you saw me, I originally was going out to race a 450whp integra, but it turned into me and EricZ06 racing cause 450rwhp + FWD SUCKS ASS! :D

I rolled in at 10:45 (for about 20 mins), chatted with Linn and (Not) Brian, and got surrounded by so much teenage cock that I bolted for some adult beverages.

I purposely kept parking away from the lot just to not be associated with the people - then left. Who the hell are all the people that show up each time? Are they on the forum?

I purposely kept parking away from the lot just to not be associated with the people - then left. Who the hell are all the people that show up each time? Are they on the forum?

i park in the same spot everytime now, far enough from the rice, and close to an exit.

he was parked next to the skyline, but it was before 11 15 because he was there around 11 when me and stark showed up

Hell, he should have said hi. I was kinda wondering who would shove people out of the way to squeeze between two cars, when there was an entire row of spaces just behind.

BTW, I was the one in the Skyline...

Guest tbutera2112
oh ok...i was the one riding shotgun in his car...and i didnt even think about it...yea about 11 15 we just got back from spankin some ricers and he was getting back into the spot he was in before we left lol